Chapter II

A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Ring… Ring…  Ring… R-

 

 

BLAG!!!

 

 

The sound of loud crush surrounded my room.

 

 

I would have been a murderer if an alarm clock is a human being. I can’t blame myself for it though. It’s been bugging the hell out of me. I sigh and slowly getting off the bed. I stretched out a little bit to waken my yet sleeping body.

 

 

“Argh” I sigh heavily. I reach for my phone and called Seungri. He picks up after 2 rings,

 

 

“Hyung! What’s up?”

 

 

“Seungri, are you going to class?” I asked although I already know his answer.

 

 

“Of course Hyung!” He replied enthusiastically. “It’s my first day of college, of course I’m not gonna miss it” He continued.

 

 

I remained silent because I know there’s more coming out in his unstoppable mouth. “I’m so excited! I bet there’s gonna be bunch of pretty girls!!” Seungri said almost yelling through the phone.

 

 

“I knew you gonna say that.” I smirk. This idiot is so predictive.

 

 

Seungri laughs. “Oh hyung I can’t wait!!”                     

 

 

“Arasso, arasso… Let us use that energy of yours. Come pick me up. I’m not in the mood to drive today.” I said while heading to the bathroom.

 

 

“Arasso Hyung! Be there within an hour!” Then he hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

After an hour, Seungri arrived at the Kwon Mansion. He dialled Jiyong’s number to inform him that he is now outside and waiting for him. “Hyung, I’m already outside of your house”

 

 

“Arasso, just give a sec.”  He says and hungs up the phone. Jiyong took a last glance of himself in the mirror to fix his hair and wear a couple of earrings to compliment his get-up.

 

 

Seungri is leaning on his 2016 Lamborghini Aventador when Jiyong got out from their house. Jiyong walks near to Seungri, eyebrows rising up.  “YAH punk! What’s with the get up? Jiyong asked Seungri .

 

 

“Hyung! You need to dress to impress.” Seungri answered proudly.

 

 

Seungri wore a black long sleeves tuck in black pants. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbow making him look cooler. He wore a pair of shoes that compliments his get up. On the other hand, Jiyong was only in his casual clothes. He wore a plaid blue shirt underneath was a black t-shirt and wore black pants.  He partnered it with a red air Jordan 4 shoes and a black and red cap, which he always wear backwards.

 

 

Jiyong just gave him a lopsided smile having used to this kind of Seungri, a playboy.

 

 

“C’mon Hyung.. Let’s go!” Seungri said heading towards the driver’s seat while Jiyong took the seat beside him.

 

 

They arrived at the university pretty early so they just take their free time strolling around the halls. Seungri’s head went left and right as he shamelessly checking out every girl he passes.

 

 

“Wow, hyung!” Seungri exclaimed. “I didn’t know there are so many beautiful girls here in university” Seungri continued as he was smiling and waving to every pretty girl his eyes land on. Of course, these girls are happily reciprocating to Seungri with a shy smile. Who wouldn’t be, right?

 

 

Jiyong just rolled his eyes not minding the rat beside him. As usual, many girls already gathered around the two men walking down the halls. Who wouldn’t be gawking at these two gorgeous beings?

 

 

Seungri and Jiyong just ignored the gaining crowd around them as they continue strolling around the university’s premises.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter