Chapter VI

A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TOP’S POV

 

 

It’s been a week since I came back from the sates and it’s really… really feels good to be back home. I must say that I’m in a good mood this past week. Of course that’s because I’m with my friends and family again but mostly, it is because the little scene I had witness in the university’s quadrangle.

 

 

I’m a genius for taking the video. Man, it was so hilarious! I’ve watched it for a thousand times already but I still burst out laughing whenever I watched the crazy woman doing her what-the- dance!

 

 

I am walking along the hallways, spinning a book on my index finger. My classes are done for the day so I decided to wait for the others at Bigbang lounge.

 

 

“Hmm… I like to meet this girl soon. She’s interesting” I smiled at the thought.

 

 

*stomp…stomp…stomp

 

 

I heard a steady pounding of someone’s feet on pavement which echoed throughout the halls. There I saw a girl sprinting towards my direction. Her black hair bounced with her body and her bangs scattered all over as she ran along the hallways. She is running fast towards me but then everything went into slow motion.

 

 

She’s wearing a white, oversized sweat shirt that falls few inches above her knees which made her look like she’s wearing a dress. She paired it with a white converse. She is wearing a light make-up that compliments her fair complexion. "She's a beauty" I thought.

 

 

I followed her with my eyes until she was already beside me. I turned my head 180 degrees so that I can still see her until she banished from my sight. I turned back my head and dropped my gaze directly at the freshly polished, white, tiled floor.

 

 

“I didn’t know soon will be this fast.” I smirked as I looked up again, spinning a heel to followed the girl.

 

 

I kept on walking and searching for the girl as I don’t know which direction she went. I tried my luck and went to the study area, hoping that she will be there.

 

 

The tables are rectangular. Its legs are black, powder-coated steel and the exposed ply top was a natural oak finish. It was accompanied by a black metal stack chairs. I scanned each table and YES! There she is…

 

 

I took a seat, two tables away from her. She was writing furiously while muttering something which I didn’t quite understand. Stupid, forget, and homework are the only words I was able to catch up so I guess she forgot to do her homework? I don’t know….Who she’s talking with anyways?

 

 

Weird….

 

 

One and a half hour have already passed when she finished her supposedly ‘homework’. Yes, I’ve been watching her for that long and I could say that she’s really pretty. I was too absorbed on admiring….er I mean watching her that I didn’t notice that she too was looking at me.

 

 

I gave her a THE smile and I let out a small chuckle when I saw her pale cheeks painted with a shade of pink.

 

 

Yep. THE smile never fails.

 

 

I stand up and stride towards her table. “Um… Can I have a seat?” I asked looking at her straight in the eyes then to the seat in front of her.

 

 

“Y-yes… go ahead.” She stuttered.

 

 

Cute.

 

 

“I am watching you for a while now, miss.” I stated and it made her blushed more. “I’m sure I have seen you before…. Is this you?” I handed out my phone, showing her a video.

 

 

I watched her for a beat. Her eyes widened as big as saucers and her jaw hit the ground as she stared at my phone, watching the video. The pink shade she have on her cheeks are now gone as she turned into a giant tomato.

 

 

Of course, I already knew that she’s the girl on the video. I first realized it the moment I saw her running down the hallways. It’s not gonna hurt if I mess around her a bit, right?

 

 

I really tried to suppress my laughs to make my little act believable but watching her dancing crazily…again made me lose control. “BWAHAHAHAHAHA! It’s been a week but I still find it very funny!!” I exclaimed, my hand clutching my stomach.

 

 

“A-ani. I think you have mistaken me for someone else mister….T-that is definitely not me…ha-ha-ha-ha” She said awkwardly and forced a laugh.

 

 

“Oh my God, this is so hilarious! It is so obvious that she’s the girl on the video! Why is she still in denial?!! HAHAHAHA” I said inside my head. I stopped laughing and tried my best to suppress it again to continue my act.

 

 

“Really?? Hmmm… I don’t think so. I’m sure this is you though.” I said mustering my most serious tone.

 

 

Damn! It really is hard not to laugh especially seeing her so flustered.

 

 

“I’m sure that’s not me…. You see, she has chubby cheeks, while I don’t have any.” She said, pointing at her cheeks that according to her are not chubby!

 

 

… I think I can’t hold my laughs anymore!

 

 

“Aniyo. Now I’m 100% sure that this is really you!” I said, pointing at the screen of my phone.

 

 

“W-what?”

 

 

“You have chubby cheeks! Just like the girl in the video. Look.” I told her, pointing at my phone then to her cheeks. “Don’t deny it anymore miss, it is DEFINITELY you! Oh should I post this on my intagram? I’m sure it will go viral!” I teased a little more.

 

 

I know I’m already pushing it but damn. This is so gold!

 

 

She remained quiet for few seconds, head bowed down. When she looked up, I swear I saw flames in her eyes! It was burning, like, you know, the ones you see in animes?!

 

 

She grabbed my collar, making me bend over the table. Good thing I have good reflexes so I was able to grab the edges of the table, or else I would have collided with this woman.

 

 

Is she really a woman? I mean, how can she be this strong? I’m twice her size but I’m struggling to maintain my grip on the table.

 

 

“Listen here you strikingly attractive, gorgeous human being…. Delete this video NOW or else I’ll make sure that today is your last time to see the daylights, and oh don’t worry… because I will be the one who’s going to deliver you in the pits of hell!” She said in the most terrifying voice I have ever heard.

 

 

Holy ! That made me speechless and frozen on my spot! And I can see it in her burning eyes that she is being bloody serious!

 

 

That deserves a lot of exclamation points.

 

 

She let go of me, forcefully grabbed my phone on my hand, and delete the video herself. She tossed it carelessly and landed with a loud thud. That made me recover from my frozen state.

 

 

I saw her dangerously glared at me as she struts away, exiting the study area. Damn… chill girl.

 

 

At that moment, I learned a new valuable lesson in life. Looks can be bloody deceiving!

 

 

 

 

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

 

“Seungri-ah! Where are you going?” Jiyong hyung asked as I walked towards the door.We are the only ones in our lounge because the other members have still classes.

 

 

“I’m going out, hyung. Are you coming?” I asked even though I already know his answer. He shook his head, eyes directly staring at the flat screen TV. I let out an inaudible sigh. I gave him a nod and closed the door behind me.

 

 

I can’t stand the deafening silence anymore! That’s why I went out. I tried to talk and open a topic but he just told me to shut up…T.T He's so scary sometimes, I tell you!

 

 

So here I am, roaming around the university, checking out the girls.

Nice. As expected, SNU’s full of beauties! I put on my most charming smile, waved my hand and said my hellos to the pretty ladies.

 

 

I was walking aimlessly for a while until my feet brought me in the quadrangle. I spotted a wooden bench which was under the shade of a big, old tree. Maybe I should take a break for a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter