Chapter IV

A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

“Um, Good morning~ we’re looking for Professor Yang Hyunsuk?” Dara asked the lady in the information desk.

 

 

“To whom am I speaking?” The lady looked up to the girls and she gives them a warm smile.

 

 

“Oh yeah, ah we are the new students of the university’s scholarship program. I’m Park Sandara, this is Park Bom and Lee Chaerin.” Dara introduced, bowing their heads.

 

 

“Alright, Miss Park. Just a moment please.” The lady said still smiling. Dara smiled back at her, giving her a polite nod. The lady picked up the telephone beside her and she dialled a number, probably calling Prof. Yang to inform him that he has visitors.

 

 

“Prof. Yang? Yes sir.” The lady started talking through the telephone. “Okay sir. Neh… Neh…Thank you, sir.”

 

 

The lady put down the phone and turned to them again. “Professor Yang is on his office Miss Park. He’s been expecting your arrival.”

 

 

“Just go straight along this hall and turn right.” She said while pointing the direction. “His office is at the very end corner”

 

 

“Thank you, Miss.” Dara said smiling, bowing her head. Bom and CL also gave their thanks to the lady and they headed to Prof. Yang’s office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

Knock… knock….

 

Bom knock on the door. “Come in!” Said the voice coming out from the other side of the door. Bom twist the doorknob and we enter the office.

 

 

The office is pretty spacious. It has two big shelves. The shelf on the right was filled with toys which compose mostly of bear bricks, and on the left side was filled with books. The office also has two expensive-looking painting hanging on its wall. The office is pretty sleek.

 

 

His desk was placed facing directly at the door. It has a flat screen computer and a small table lamp. There are a lot of papers in his desk but it was still organize. A middle-aged man was sitting on a deep burgundy leather chair. Just upfront of his desk were a couch and a coffee table made of glass.

 

 

Prof. Yang’s head was bowed down, looking at some papers and simultaneously signing on them. He straightened up when he heard us entering his office.

 

 

“Good morning Prof. Yang.” The three of us greeted bowing our heads.

 

 

“Good morning and welcome to the university.” He said standing up to shake our hands. We smiled and shook his hands. “Take a sit, please.” He motions his hands on the couch.

 

 

“I’m Yang Hyunsuk. I’m the advisor of the students from the university’s scholarship program. Meaning, I’m the one who handle you guys and other scholars like you.” Prof. Yang introduced himself as he leaned against his desk.

 

 

“Oh and these are your schedules.” He distributed to each one of us a piece of bond paper. We are scanning our schedules when he spoke again.

 

 

“Classes are not yet officially started, not until tomorrow at least, so you have your free time today. You can check out your assigned rooms and familiarize yourself in the university if you like.” Prof. Yang said smiling.

 

 

The three of us looked each other with a knowing smile, eyebrows moving up and down. Who does not love free time, right?

 

 

“Thank you, sir!” The three of us shouted exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter