Chapter VII

A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

Jiyong entered the lounge, with Youngbae trailing behind him. He was wearing a cast due to swelling and bruises he got on his right foot. The doctor assured him that everything is fine, no broken bones or anything . . . It was just badly hurt so he won’t be able to walk properly for the next few weeks.

 

 

“Woah Jiyong! What happened to that?” TOP exclaimed,  pointing on Jiyong’s foot.

 

 

“Someone . . . stomped on his foot yesterday.” Youngbae filled him in.

 

 

“What?! Who’s the bastard, huh?” Seungri asked, standing abruptly on his feet. “Tell us who did this to you hyung! So we can get back at the bastard who did that to you!”

 

 

Daesung put his right hand over Seungri’s shoulder, squeezing it lightly. “Calm down, will you? You’re being too loud.”

 

 

“But—” Seungri tried to protest but TOP cut him off.

 

 

“Seungri . . . Daesung’s right. Calm down a bit.” TOP said, facing Seungri then he shifted to Jiyong. “But Jiyong, at least tell us who did this to you.”

 

 

Youngbae and Daesung turned their heads to Jiyong, also anticipating for his answer. They are with Jiyong the whole time he was in the clinic but he stayed mum about what had really happened. They did try to question him but he just won’t budge.

 

 

After they had given Jiyong the first aid, they went to the hospital for the proper treatment as per instruction by the university’s doctor.

 

 

“Just . . . some stupid woman.” Jiyong limped towards the couch.

 

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

 

Then, a round of hysterical laughs.

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  A woman?!  A woman did that to you? HAHAHAHA” Seungri hysterically laughed, clutching on his stomach. “Hyung . . . That was so la—”

 

 

Jiyong turned his head to Seungri and gave him a murderous glare. “Continue and I will do the same to your foot . . . both of them.” Jiyong warned through gritted teeth, silencing him off.

 

 

The other three sniggered at the maknae. “YAH! TOP hyung! Why are you laughing? You were also told off by a girl yesterday, didn’t you?” Seungri said, pointing at TOP.

 

 

Jiyong faced TOP. This was the first time he has heard of this. TOP went still, remembering what happened to him yesterday. He was so terrified that he had a nightmare about it the night of the incident.

 

 

“Shut up Seungri! You yourself got kicked on the balls by a girl, right? HAHAHAHA!” Youngbae got back at Seungri, avenging TOP.

 

 

This time, Jiyong looked up to Seungri and gave him a playful smirk. “YAH, hyung!” I told you not to mention it anymore! Now, Jiyong hyung will tease me for this ‘til end.” Seungri cried, running a hand through his blonde hair.

 

 

The Bigbang members, except for Jiyong, already knew what happened to TOP and Seungri even before they saw Jiyong slumping on the floor.

 

 

Jiyong’s phone rang. He checked the caller id and immediately answered it. “Yoboseyo?”

 

 

“Oh Jiyong-ah . . . Can I ask you a favor?” A voice on the other line said.

 

 

“Of course, uncle. What is it?”

 

 

“Well, your father was supposed to be here but he said something came up so he told me to ask you instead. Will it be okay to you?” The other line asked.

 

 

Jiyong glared at his friends, who were listening intently to his conversation with his uncle. He rolled his eyes on them and continued his talk with his uncle. “It’s no problem uncle. I always do these things anyways.” Jiyong jokingly answered.

 

 

“Okay.” The man on the other line chuckled. “Meet me in my office at 1:00 p.m. Are you free at that time?”

 

 

“Yes uncle.” Jiyong shortly responded.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll see you later.”

 

 

 

 

“Oh my God! I still can’t move on from the embarrassment I’ve caused yesterday!” Dara told Bom and Chaerin.

 

 

Bom looked at Dara with uninterested eyes. “Dara, how many times do you have to say that?”

 

 

“Bom’s right. What’s done is done. Heck, that’s nothing compared to what Bom and I had done.” Chaerin added.

 

 

“But you have good reasons why you had to kick him in the balls, and told him off!” Chaerin and Bom smirked as they recall what they did yesterday. “While me . . . I’m just being judgemental! Accusing the orange guy for stealing my apple juice and all that." Dara reasoned out.

 

 

Chaerin and Bom could only shake their heads at their stubborn friend. Dara’s been bugging them since she told them what had happen yesterday. Both of them also shared their own stories but Dara just shrugged it off, telling them that they do the right thing and that they have nothing to worry about since they are not in fault.

 

 

The three of them headed towards the main building. Professor Yang called them a while ago, telling them to meet him in his office. They are walking their way to the entrance of the main building when a group of girls suddenly pushed them aside.

 

 

“What the was that?!” CL hissed at the group of girls who pushed them.

 

 

The nugu girls just ignored them, as if they didn’t pushed anyone. “Hey! We are talk-”

 

 

Bom was cut off when a larger crowd have built around the entrance of the building causing them to be pushed further. They assembled in a formation like they are in a red carpet event, leaving the path through the entrance of the building unoccupied.

 

 

“What the hell? What’s happening? Dara asked to no one, confused.

 

 

They were continuously pushed aside by the crowd, which is 99.9% composed of girls. Confused of what was happening, Bom tapped the shoulders of a stranger in front of her.

 

 

“Excuse me? What is the spazz all about?” Bom asked. Chaerin and Dara were beside her, curious of the girl’s answer.

 

 

“BIGBANG IS COMING!! OH MY GOD!” The girl squealed, startling the three.

 

 

Dara, Bom and CL looked at the girl with a questioning expression. Obviously, they don’t have any ing idea who the hell is Bigbang.

 

 

“What Bigbang?’ Dara asked, brows drawn together.

 

 

“Psh, you mean who.” The girl scoffed, missing their genuine ignorance about Bigbang.

 

 

Bom placed her hands on her hips, tilting her head a bit. “Okay. Who’s Bigbang?”

 

 

The girl widened her eyes. Shocked was evident on her face. “Wait. You really don’t know? Are you kidding me?”

 

 

“Do you think we’ll ask if we know them?” CL grunted in response.

 

 

“Okay okay.  Chill! Guess you’re first years, huh?” The girl uttered. “Come here!”

 

 

The girl dragged the three of them, squeezing themselves through the sea of fan girls. They situated themselves upfront for them to have a clearer view. The Bigbang haven’t arrived yet so they waited for a while.

 

 

“Okay, for starters, I’m Lee Seyoung, a second year! And you are?” The girl, Seyoung, asked smiling widely at them.

 

 

“Oh, I’m Dara. This is Bom and Chaerin. And yes, we are first years.” Dara said, introducing themselves.

 

 

“Okay, enough with the introductions. So who’s Bigbang?” Bom interjected.

 

 

Seyoung lowered her head, looked around and whispered. The three of them did the same. With their position, you could tell that they are gossiping. “Okay okay. Here it goes.” Seyoung said in a low voice.

 

 

“Bigbang is a group of five guys: Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, Lee Seungri, Kang Daesung, and Dong Youngbae. They’re super close, BFFs, they’re like ‘in-born’ friends . . . yeah, something like that. They are infamous for being cocky and arrogant but as you can see . . . Everyone still loves them. Guys want to be friends with them, and don’t even get me started on the girls. And lastly, they are bloody rich! To make it short, they are the KINGS of campus.”

 

 

“So they’re playboys.” Chaerin asked, raising a brow.

 

 

“Major Y.E.S. YES!” Seyoung scoffed. “They change girls like they are changing clothes! That’s because they know for themselves that they can get whatever girl they want. But I heard that they’re never been in an actual relationship, like you know, they don’t do the relationship thing. Well, except for Youngbae. He used to be a player as well, but he changed after he had met his long-time girlfriend, Min Hyorin.”

 

 

“OH MY GOD!! HERE THEY COME!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Someone screamed her lungs out. And BHAM! A wave of ear-splitting squeals followed after that. The three of them and plugged their ears with their hands.

 

 

“Hey look! Look! It’s them.” Seyoung animatedly pointing at Bigbang while shaking Dara.

 

 

Their heads turned to their left and their eyes darted on five Greek Gods walking like they are on a red carpet. Everyone, except for the three, was drooling, wildly waving their hands for them to be notice. But even the three of them can’t help it but to admire their gorgeousness.

 

 

“Hey! Hey! Eyes on me . . . I totally understand the gawking but eyes on me ladies.” Seyoung snapping he fingers, making them look at her.

 

 

“W-wait. Why are they wearing suits? Aren’t they also students here?” Dara asked, facing Seyoung.

 

 

 

“Because sometimes, they help in running their family’s company.” Seyoung replied.

 

 

“But they are only students, right?” Bom asked this time.

 

 

Seyoung let out a sigh. “Yes, but for them, finishing college are only formalities. They have been trained to manage their businesses since they were very young so it’s not that surprising to see them run their companies even at the young age.” The girls can only nod at this.

 

 

“Okay, the shortest among them is Youngbae.” Seyong pointed at the man walking upfront, making them look at him. “Attractive, is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter