Chapter X

A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

“There’s no way in hell I would wear something like that!” I said loudly at Bom and Chaerin, who’s busily digging out for a dress in a closet, Bom’s closet.

 

 

 

 

They gave up scavenging my own closet minutes ago when all they can find in there was T-shirts and jeans. I rarely go out at night and go to clubs so I thought that there’s no point to have those kinds of dresses.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s cute though.” Bom said, holding up that piece of… ty dress.

 

 

 

 

I glared at her. “Are you trying to dress me up like a hooker?” She just rolled her eyes on me and went back on digging out her closet.

 

 

 

 

The dress is too short that one wrong move would showcase my to the whole world. And it would probably show-off my non-existent cleavage. That’s a no-no.

 

 

 

 

“Oh! What about this unnie?” Chaerin said, holding up another dress.

 

 

 

 

 

“What is that? For five-year olds?” I said, face-palmed.

 

 

 

This is hopeless…

 

 

 

 

 

After more minutes of debating and shoving different kinds of dresses, they finally settled and managed to fit me in a handcuff print silk shirt dress. They paired it with a tailored blazer with chain embellishment. I look at my reflection in the mirror and I’m impress how this simple dress manages to accentuate whatever curves I have. It wasn’t that short like the first ones but it still exposes a lot of legs.

 

 

 

 

 

I scrunch my nose when my eyes went on the part I’m least proud of.

 

 

 

 

“God, why? I would be happy with oranges but I have lemons!” I cried out.

 

 

 

 

Bom snorts and Chaerin laughs. “Be grateful you have lemons now. You got grapes when we were in high school!” Bom said, now laughing along with Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

“Why am I surrounded by girls with big ?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

 

 

 

I did Dara’s makeup because that child is ignorant to girl stuffs. I applied a light makeup on her as she’s already beautiful without any of it… a natural beauty. I painted her lips with a light shade of red. Any color suits her but red lips really do suits her best.

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Chaerin did Dara’s hair. She lightly curled the end of Dara’s hair and left it in bouncy waves, rolling over her shoulders. And lastly, we managed to stuff her feet on one of Chaerin’s black stilettos.

 

 

 

 

“So… How was it? What’s the verdict?” I asked as I stand beside her, facing a full length mirror.

 

 

 

 

She didn’t say anything and just stayed gawking at her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

 

“I know, I know… Chaerin and I are genius.” I teased, sharing a knowing smile with Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

 

“Boys wouldn’t take their eyes off you once you walk-in, in that club.” Chaerin commented, standing up from her seat.

 

 

 

 

 

“Especially Kwon Jiyong…kekeke” I didn’t voice that out.

 

 

 

 

 

“You mean us Chaerin, US… I’m sure boys would drool because we three are beautiful, stunning es and ready to rock that club.” I ‘humbly’ corrected CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin is wearing a wool safari dress. She paired it with an embellish suede mini skirt and white pumps. While me, I’m wearing an eye tribal print cotton spandex dress which hugs my curves in the right places, and I completed my outfit by wearing black stilettos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright, alright... We three beautiful, stunning es should move our butts now and get out of this apartment. We’re going to be late!” Dara said, shoving her things on her sling bag.

 

 

 

 

 

I smirk. “Don’t worry child. The night is still young.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, let’s go es. The boys are already there.” Chaerin said, holding up her phone which shows a text message from Seungri. Hmmm. When did they exchange numbers?

 

 

 

“So… How drunk are we gonna get tonight?” I said, waggling my eyebrows with a mischievous smile on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

 

We are now at a place called “Club YG”. Standing near the entrance, I immediately notice the long line of people waiting to get inside the club. I felt my phone vibrated so I fished it out of my bag.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?” It’s Seungri.

 

 

 

 

“Noona, have you arrived already?”

 

 

 

 

“We just got here Seungri.” I answered.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh really? Wait a minute, noona. I’ll come meet you up at the entrance.” He said on the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay… We’ll wait for you.” I said and he hanged up.

 

 

 

 

 

After a minute or two, we saw Seungri went out of the club and now is looking at us with a stunned face. His mouth hangs open as he takes us in, in all our club outfit glory.

 

 

 

 

Bom and I shared a knowing look when we notice how Seungri’s eyes linger on Chaerin, actually he’s gawking at Chaerin for a while now. I glance at Chaerin but her attention is on her phone so she probably doesn’t aware the way Seungri is looking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

I look back at Seungri and now he is walking towards us with a boyish grin on his face.

 

 

 

 

“Hello there, ladies! You are ravishingly beautiful tonight.” He said… always the sweet talker.

 

 

 

 

 

I let out a small laugh. “Thank you for the compliment Seungri.” He grins more widely and he shifts his eyes to Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi, baby.” He said and winks at Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

 

In return, Chaerin gave him a deathly glare and hissed. “Don’t call me that… it’s gross. And I’m not your baby!”

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri just laugh it off and shrug his shoulders.

 

 

“I wouldn’t be surprise if the two of you would end up together someday.” Bom interjected.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter