Chapter III

A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

The ride going to the university was so fun because of Bom’s continuous screaming and crazy antics. We laughed so hard while I struggle to focus my senses in driving since we might end up into an accident. Aigoo, I think my stomach got cramps because of too much laughter.

 

 

We are having so much fun that we didn’t noticed that we have already arrived at the university. I entered the parking lot and our jaw literally dropped not believing what we are seeing.“Dara-ah. I think you entered the wrong lot.” Bom said looking outside the window.

 

 

“I think so too unnie. I think this is an Auto show” CL added.

 

 

“Ani, I’m sure it’s the university’s parking lot.” I turned my head looking back to search for the sign I just saw earlier. It’s definitely the university’s parking lot.

 

 

I pointed at the sign saying Seoul National University Parking Lot. “See? This is the right place Bommie-ah” I looked at Bom. She gulped looking back at me and so do I although my throat is already dry.

 

 

Oh bloody hell!! Volkskii is nothing compared to these freaking expensive-looking cars. I feel so out of place but what can we do? We’re already here, there’s no turning back now. I stepped on the gas and proceeded towards the farthest area of the parking lot.

 

 

We shouldn’t be surprise anymore though because it is already expected. After all, it’s the most prestigious university here in Korea.  I’m certain that most of the students studying here are from a chaebol family.

 

 

But we still can’t help ourselves not to be amazed. Heck, we only see these cars on television and magazines!

 

 

Bom and I are just damn lucky to have been recommended by our high school principal to one of his acquaintances, who is a professor here in SNU. Fortunately, we passed the qualifying and granted a full scholarship by the university.

 

 

Chaerin is also a scholar. Her father could have been easily got her in the university but she was against the idea. Instead, she applied to the university’s scholarship program and worked her off to pass the qualifying exam.

 

 

I hesitated at first if I should accept my placement in the university, thinking that it would cost us fortune. But our principal assured us that we don’t have to worry about the living expenses because apparently, the scholarship includes monthly allowance that can cover our expenses.

 

 

I was ecstatic and immediately grabbed the opportunity. Heck, this is SNU we’re talking about! So after we graduated high school, Bom and I moved in to Seoul.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

The night before, Dara, Bom and CL decided to take the low profile and promise not to involve themselves into any form of trouble. They are quite popular in their school, both in a good way and bad way.

 

 

They are popular in a bad way because they are the trouble makers. They always caused troubles giving their teachers a massive headache. Yes, they are sure pain in the students. Then here it is why they are popular in a good way.

 

 

They are real beauty and boys are doing everything just to get their attention.

 

 

And even though they always gave headaches to their teachers, they are also the best students they had. They have good grades and always top the class. Teachers had sent them to numerous quiz bees and they always bring home the bacon. You can say that they’re the school’s pride.

 

 

So you see? Teachers really can’t hate on them because they are replacing their bad deeds by being good students in class. You get the picture? Their principal had even managed to recommend them to SNU even though they are the primary cause of why his hair is thinner now. Kekeke

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter