Chapter I

A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

"YAH! SANDARA PARK!!!" Bom's booming voice surrounds their apartment. Dara stirred from her sleep, face frowning because of Bom's loud voice.

 

 

"If you don't get up we'll be late! It’s our bloody first day in university Dara-ah!" Bom said while shaking Dara for her to wake up.

 

 

"Just 5 more minutes." Dara said, eyes still closed.

 

 

"YAH! You said that for the 3rd time now. Aigoo... I don't know what to do to you anymore." Bom sigh, eyeing the girl comfortably lying on bed.

 

 

"But you love me!" Dara shouted as she finally wakes up. She gave a wide grin knowing that Bom can't resist her charms.

 

 

"Neh… I love you so get your little off the bed and go to the bathroom NOW!” Bom growled smacking Dara's arm.

 

 

"Okay! Okay! I'm up" Dara laughing while shielding herself from Bom.

 

"Make it fast. Chaerin's waiting for us to pick her up."

 

"Arasso... Tell her we'll be there within an hour" Dara said, finally heading towards the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

DARA's POV

 

"Dara-ah please move faster!! We're gonna be so late!” Bom shouted, rushing towards our door.

 

 

"Yeah, just a sec." I replied, grabbing the key of my Volkskii, the name I gave to my Volkswagen Van.

 

 

Don't get me wrong. We're not rich like what you are thinking. I bought it at a very cheap price after me and Bom have arrived here in Seoul. It’s so old that you can see one of this at a junk shop. But hey, we're poor so it is already a miracle that I have a ride. 

 

 

I hop on the driver's seat still fixing my hair while Bom takes the shotgun and started applying her make-up "Oh wait! I forgot my wallet." I rushed out and run inside our apartment. Bom called my name, making me halt and turned to face her.

 

 

"Dara! Can you get my pudding also? I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. It’s in the fridge… Thanks!” I rolled my eyes but oblige anyways.

 

 

I came back after a couple of minutes handing the pudding to Bom. "What are you talking about not eating breakfast? We just had it after my bath." I narrowed my eyes on Bom, starting the engine of my van.

 

 

"Oh! Did we?” Bom giggled and I rolled my eyes, which I’m doing a lot just this day.

 

 

Bom has this look and a creepy smile on her face while opening her precious pudding, which is scary to be honest. I heave a sigh and trust my foot on the gas, getting the van to move.

 

 

So much for the first day, huh?

 

 

I am driving along the streets when suddenly Bom's phone rings. "I bet that's Chaerin" I said, eyes still focus on the road. Bom fishes her phone inside her bag and answers the call.

 

 

"Hello? CHAERINIEEE" Bom answered switching it to loud speaker so I can hear their conversation.

 

 

"Where in bloody hell are you two?" CL shouted through the phone. Bom and I sniggered at her outburst. Aigoo… our favourite dongsaeng is so cute.

 

 

"We'll be there in 5 minutes CL-roo" I answered as I turned around the corner where CL's house is located.

 

 

"You better be or else-"

 

 

"We're here! I can see you now Chaerin~" Bom shrieks, cutting her off.

 

 

CL is standing in front of their house tapping her foot on the ground, must be due to impatience. She must be getting annoyed because of waiting, you can see it in the scowl on her face. She looks at our direction, her phone still on her ears but ending the call instantly when she finally recognize the van.

 

 

I stop the van and roll down my window. "CL-roo~ get in! We're gonna be late in class."

 

 

"Whose fault do you think it is!!?" CL hissed, looking at me with wide eyes.

 

 

"Hehehe" I just grinned earning me a death glare from her.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter