PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON

More than just a manager.

“Here, here, here!” Minseok went around the office and took the large piles on their desks.

“I’ll do them.” Baekhyun’s eyes was filled with colours when Minseok took his pile.

“Minseok you’re an angle!” Minseok giggled and took some more from Chanyeol’s desk.

“I guess I’m really fast.” Luhan looked at Minseok hands as he worked, page after page, chapter after chapter.

“Are you god?” Minseok laughed and organized his piles of paper.

“Obviously not, but I can work faster that god speed over here.” He pointed at Sehun who was more than exhausted.

“I’ll beat you some day!” Sehun said with his eyes still on his work. Minseok giggled and pranced around the room, collecting more paper, even taking stacks from people’s hands.

“Wait, I can do it.” Kyungsoo said as he tugged at Minseok’s jacket. He turned back and grinned, taking Kyungsoo’s arm.

“No worries, I have nothing to do anyway.” Kyungsoo sighed and let go.

“Then do mine as well.” Luhan said, Minseok stuck his tongue out.

“No, you do it.” Luhan pinched Minseok’s nose.

“Ow ow ow! I’m telling!” Luhan let go and snickered.

“And to whom are you going to tell on?”

“Kim Jongdae.” Luhan froze and an apologetic expression washed over his face.

“Haha! You belived it?!!” Luhan rolled his eyes and sighed again, ruffling Minseok’s hair.

“Just finish it, so they can have a decent sleep.”

 

 

Luhan looked at his watch, it read 2 am.

“Come on.” Luhan tapped his foot impatiently as Minseok took out his phone and quickly dialed.

“Cheny chen? Are you home right now?” Minseok kept on nodded and sighing, he ended the call and looked at Luhan pleadingly.

“Wh…what?”

“Can I crash at your place?” Luhan’s face turned pink immediately for no reason, he covered his face and adverted his glaze.

“Why?”

“Chen’s not home right now, he’s on a business trip and stuff.” Luhan flustered with his words.

“Yeah, yeah, sure!” Minseok sighed with relief and rocked back and forth beside Luhan.

“We got a lot done today didn’t we?” Minseok said, as if he was trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere they were in.

“You’ve been in EXO for at least two to three months now.” Minseok winced and looked the other way. He definitely did not want to talk about this.

“And you can’t even write a proper manga starter yet.” Luhan crossed his arms and glanced at Minseok.

“If you can’t grasp the idea of love Suho is gonna fire you, you know that right?” Minseok gulped and starred at his feet.

“And I’ll be fired with you.” Minseok thought about it…

He wouldn’t mind way too much if he wasn’t doing well, but thinking about how he’d drag Luhan with him really disturb him in some ways.

“How about this…” Minseok said, Luhan raised a brow and nodded.

“I’m listening.”

“Be my boyfriend for a couple of weeks.” That almost made Luhan all backwards.

“What the ?”

“I mean, is there any other ways? And also, you brought up the ‘try and love me’ thing.” Minseok walked towards Luhan and stopped when their nose touched.

“It’s the only way that you won’t get fired.” Luhan wanted to reject this offer at first…but…it did seem reasonable…maybe he should try.

“Fine, call me Lu ge from now on then.” He stretched his hand out and Minseok took it.

“Deal, then call me Minseokie.” Luhan straightened his back and chuckled.

 

 

“You’re kidding me.” Minseok stood in front of Luhan’s mansion.

“Welcome home young master, and this is.” A butler came up to Luhan and took his coat.

“He’s my artist, Kim Miseok and I’m his manager.” The man bowed, Misneok bowed as well and entered the luxurious building.

“Whoa, I can’t believe people like you live in this kind of place, such a waste…” Luhan flicked him on the head and pointed towards two big doors.

“That’s the showers, and here…” Luhan clapped twice and two maids brought a change of clothes.

“Is a change of clothes, come to that room after your done, I need to discuss thing with you.” Minseok took the pile of clothes and bowed towards the two lady who giggled when he turned his back.

“How old do you think he is?”

“At least 18.” Minseok sighed and headed towards the showers. His mouth hung open, the shower itself was indescribable. The marble floor glittered, the giant mirrors were as least two more of Minseok’s height. The shower could even hold seven ing people. Minseok thought as he threw his clothes on the ground, he sunk himself in the water and exhaled.

“Stupid Jongdae…” Minseok mumbled with his face emerged in the bath, bubbles bubbling around him.

 

“Who was that, young master?” Luhan sighed and handed his blouse to his butler.

“My artist.” The man grinned and raised his white brows.

“Another one? Are you sure you can handle him?” Luhan rolled his eyes and slipped on a hoodie.

“I better or Suho would fire me.” The butler chuckled and hung his clothes back up.

“Anything else?” Luhan grinned.

“Some snacks would be lovely.”

 

“Lu ge…” Minseok pushed open Luhan’s doors and tugged at his oversized blouse.

“It’s like a dress more me Lu ge.” Luhan was doing his work, he glanced over at Minseok and suddenly his nose started bleeding.

“Are you alright?” Minseok quickly went to Luhan’s side and handed his some tissues.

“G…Go put some pants on…” He said weakly. Minseok laughed and looked down.

“It goes to my knees; I don’t need any.”

“THAT’S NOT THE POINT!”