Bonding of Xiu and Han

More than just a manager.

“Lu ge! Come here!” Minseok beckoned at Luhan, Jongdae and Minseok was eating lunch when Minseok saw Luhan.

“We brought drinks as well.” Minseok giggled, Luhan smiled and waved.

“Sorry, I…have something planned already…” And left the room, heading towards the doors.

“Lu ge…” Jongdae sighed and pinched Minseok’s ear.

“It’s fine, he’s a busy guy.” Minseok frowned at his food.

“You’re right.” He forced a chuckled. But he knew something was off…

 

“I can’t afford to lose this job because of some guys who’s freaking jealous…of me…” Luhan stopped in his tracks.

“Why is he jealous of us?” he asked to himself.

“He’s the CEO, he has all the girls…he’s so popular even the guys want to jump him.” Luhan looked up at the sky and shook his head again.

“That’s not important.” He turned his heels and started back to SM entertainment building.

“Keeping my job is the main goal.”

 

“Lu ge!” Minseok giggled and took his hand.

“Watcha doin’?” Luhan took Minseok’s wrist and flicked it off of his hand.

“Nothing much.” He said and stood up.

“Where are you going?”

“Bathroom.” Minseok looked at the ground and sat next to Sehun.

“Did I do something wrong?” Sehun stopped colouring and set his pen down.

“Don’t worry, Luhan is being Luhan, he’s probably on his period or something.” Minseok forced chuckle. He didn’t feel so good about this, Luhan was supposed to be the one who’s cheering him up, the one who helps Minseok whenever he needs it. But something’s different about Luhan…

 

“Jongdae…Lu ge is being a real .” Jongdae scoffed and ruffled Minseok hair playfully.

“Don’t worry, he might be going through something right now, better not bother him.” Minseok took his empty bowl and tossed it in the sink. He continued to work on his starter without any help from Luhan. He would send text messages but he wouldn’t get a reply. He’s starting to worry, Luhan was ignoring him as much as he could during work, finding excuses to get away from him.

 

“Lu…Lu ge? Look at this! I finished my starter.” Minseok grinned nervously and put his folder on Luhan’s desk.

“Mm Hm.” He hummed and tossed the folder to Yixing.

“Finish this up will you?” He asked and slung his bag on his shoulder.

“Lu ge?”

“I’ll be taking my leave.” Minseok bit his bottom lip.

“But…but it’s only 6…”

“I have plans, see you tomorrow.” Minseok’s hands slipped away from his shoulder.

“Lu ge, what’s wrong?” Minseok asked, but he didn’t get a response, Luhan was already behind the elevator doors.

“Bummer…” Taemin was leaning on the wall next to Minseok.

“Looks like someone’s feelings have been hurt.” Minseok scoffed and turned his heels, heading back to the office.

“Hey, I’m talking to you.” Taemin sighed and took Minseok’s wrist.

“Come to our department.” Minseok glared at him.

“I told you, I’ve already made up my mind.” Taemin sighed and pushed Minseok against the wall.

“Do you not get it?” Taemin said as he got closer to Minseok.

“He doesn’t want you anymore.” Minseok stopped struggling and lowered his shoulders. Even if he doesn’t want to believe it…it was the truth. Luhan hates him now, he doesn’t want him anymore.

“Hey…what?” Taemin grunts as Minseok pushed past him ran down the stairs towards the main entrance. He stopped at a nearby park and rested his hands on his knees, before he knew it he was weeping.

“Huh…?” Minseok felt his wet cheeks. He couldn’t explain this feeling, his heart ached like crazy and he won’t stop crying.

“D…damn it…” He clenched his hoodie Luhan gave him.

“Ah…AH?!” Minseok slipped on the wet ground and down a bumpy hill. He stayed there for a while, thinking more of Luhan than his bloody nose and cheeks.

“I thought…I thought of him as a special person to me….” He mumbled to himself before getting up from the mud. He took a deep breath in. Out.

Minseok, still choking of tears, wiped the remaining tears on his face and lifted his chin, up to the thundering sky.

 

 

“Don’t you think you’re being a bit too harsh on him?” Chanyeol slurped on his cup of iced coffee. Luhan bit his lips and tightened his grip on his cup.

“I have to; I need to keep this job.” Chanyeol sighed and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair.

“Huh?” Baekhyun asked, turning around. Chanyeol smiled and put his arm around Baekhyun.

“I mean, if I were you I’d still put my artist first, whether the CEO likes it or not.” Baekhyun blushed a bit and placed his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Why, you ask?” Chanyeol chuckled and pinched Baekhyun’s cheeks.

“Because he’s important to me.”

 

Minseok walked into the office today with dark circles underneath his eyes. A large band aid on his cheeks and a couple on his arms.

“Minseok?” Kyungsoo ran up to him with worried eyes.

“What happened?” Minseok chuckled nervously and waved his hands.

“Nothing really, I kind of slipped.” He lied, plastering a smile on his face. He then passed Luhan to sit at his desk. Luhan took a peek at Minseok and his slightly swollen eyes.

‘Did he cry last night…?’ Luhan then remembered Chanyeol’s words yesterday.

-Because he’s important to me-

“Be careful afterwards.” Luhan said, he expected a response but he got none. Minseok remained silent throughout the day. Not even giving Luhan the slightest glance.

 

“Okay I get it!” Luhan nearly yelled before Minseok left the office, it was late in the evening, everyone has left except the two. Minseok turned around, his face twitching almost.

“Look…Minseok…Minseokie.” He stood up, pushing his chair back. Minseok stood his ground, but he was forced to take a step back towards the wall. Luhan pinned Minseok against the glass wall and sighed again.

“I know I’ve been ignoring you for … for a long time.” Minseok turned his head to advert his glaze but Luhan took his chin and brought it back towards him.

“Look at me, I have my reasons.” Minseok looked up with his unintentional puppy eyes.

“You don’t think I’m annoying?” Luhan gave a chuckle and shook his head, nudging Minseok’s nose by accident.

“Never ever will I think you’re annoying you bundle of joy. I just wanted to keep my job.” Minseok tilted his head, clearly confused.

“What do you mean ‘keep your job’?” Luhan gulped, he definitely did not want to tell Minseok that he’s jealous of Jongdae...but he doesn’t want to lie to him either.

“Something happen at home…and I was worried.” He lied, hoping Minseok would take the bait.

He did.

A painful expression washed over his face, pushing his hand through Luhan’s hair, pulling him closer.

“Aw, you should’ve told me earlier~” He grinned and planted a kiss on Luhan’s forehead. Luhan blushed and tried to look at the ground, but he couldn’t stop looking at Minseok’s smiling face. He really did miss his smile.

“I’ll help you on your starter, sorry, I made you do it all alone…” Luhan chuckled as Minseok dug in his bag for his work.

He really did miss Minseok.

 

Jongdae ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. He decided to go home after seeing the two bonding, he really didn’t feel like asking. As if he was going to fire Luhan for stupid reason, he was thinking about it too much. Jongdae chuckled at the thought. But somehow he wasn’t feeling quite right about something. Something was off about those two.