Jongdae's jealous?

More than just a manager.

“S…So.” Luhan coughed as Minseok leaned on his shoulder.

“Can I try a starter?” Luhan raised a brow and chuckled.

“You can try, our monthly was handed today so we have tons of time.” Minseok beamed.

“Let’s get some ideas first…” Luhan clicked his pen and his lips.

“What kind of style would you like to write? Angst, romantic, tragedies, one shot…” Minseok placed a finger next to his lips.

“One shot angst, everyone loves those.” Luhan grinned and jot those down on a sheet of paper.

‘Good good, now what are the character and their relationship?” Minseok thought hard and long before giving an answer.

“Umm…boy and girl, use to be dating happily and the boy went down with a sickness and had to leave, but he didn’t want to tell the girl because it’ll hurt her badly. So instead of telling her directly that he’s going to die he tells her that he found a better girl than her, that he didn’t like her anymore, but she wouldn’t believe it.” Minseok blabbered. Luhan was madly writing down all that he could.

“Wait can I change something?” Minseok smirked while asking, Luhan raised a brow and glanced at Minseok.

“Sure? It’s your starter anyway.”

“Let’s make them both guys.” Silence drenched the room as they both starred at each other. After a while they both burst into laughter.

“Ahah!” Luhan laughed while holding on his stomach.

“Why the hell not?” Luhan erased some part and jot in new words.

“That is actually … really good.” Minseok giggled and flopped on Luhan’s bed.

“Look…” Luhan turned around on his chair and ran his fingers through his hair.

“I’m sorry I’m forcing everything into you right now…” He stood up and sat down next to Minseok.

“I’m sorry for not asking and everything…” Minseok shook his head, grinning.

“It’s fine, you’re the first one to hear my story other than Jongdae.” Luhan nodded slightly and looked at the ground.

“You can drop my offer; I know it might be a bit rough for you right now…” Minseok shook his head.

“I’m still going to try…but can you keep that a secret?” Luhan chuckled and ruffled his hair.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

“What do couples do anyway?” Minseok asked.

“They cuddle, like each other and like normal things, you know, you’re a mangaist.” Luhan scribbled on his note pad.

“Oh my god, Suho’s gonna love this, I seriously think this is a great idea! We can begin your starter tomorrow, but we’d need to go early.” Luhan beamed and stuffed it in his folder.

“So we need to…” He turned around, Minseok was fast asleep on his bed, his chest was rising up and down steadily. Luhan rolled his eyes and tucked him in.

“Ugh, fine you can sleep here tonight.” Minseok buried his face in his pillow and made a purring sound. Luhan took out his phone and took a picture of this beautiful sight.

“That’s sooooo cute.” Luhan said between giggles and stretched, it’s not early, he should sleep. So he tucked his folder back in his bag and turned off the lights. He hopped into bed, Minseok nuzzled his nose on Luhan’s shoulder as he sighed.

“Good night.”

 

“Hm….” Minseok yawned and fluttered his eyes open, he thought he’d see Jongdae, but it definitely wasn’t Jongdae. Minseok felt his head rose up and down, he turned to see Luhan sleeping soundlessly while Minseok slept on top of him. 

“Um…” Minseok panicked while trying to not wake his manager up.

“Minseok? Are you already awake?” Luhan mumbled, he rubbed his eyes and placed his hand on Minseok’s back.

“Hm?” He said softly as he opened his eyes.

“Why are you…?”

“I don’t know.” Luhan laughed and embraced Minseok in his arm.

“So cute.” He placed a kiss on Minseok’s forehead and sat up, making Minseok sit in his lap like a child.

“I thought you’d be younger than me by the way you looked, but you’re still the same age as me.” Luhan giggled, Minseok tried to hide his blushed as he got off from Luhan.

“I’m starving.” Luhan yawned and stretched his arm up high.

“Do you want your change of clothes Minseok?”

 

 

 

 

“Hey you look goooooooood.” Luhan stepped back and look at Minseok, he was wearing Luhan’s clothes when he was small. Damn Minseok looked great.

“I can’t believe these are you grade 12 clothes.” Minseok said as he tugged at the expensive looking hoodie.

“You have no idea.” Minseok giggled and adjusted his bag.

“Can we get McDonald?” Luhan sighed as he took off his hoodie.

“That’s so unhealthy…”

“What the hell do you eat to get abs like that?!?!” Minseok immediately kneeled down and poked Luhan’s stomach.

“Wh…”

“Tell me your secret~” Luhan giggled and pushed Minseok’s head away.

“Hurry up, we’ll be late.”

 

“Ahahaha…” Minseok laughed as if he was an evil villain from an anime while unwrapping his burger.

“Jesus, what is wrong with this generation?” Luhan sighed while shaking his head.

“Thanks!” Minseok beamed like a child with crumbs on his lips.

“Ugh, there’s crumbs…” He reached out and wiped it off of Minseok’s lips.

“Aw…I could’ve just it…” Minseok pinched Luhan’s nose.

“I’m still older than you.” Luhan shifted in his seat across from Minseok while he held his nose.

“Leggo…” Luhan giggled as Minseok loosened his grip.

“Come on, hurry up with your burger.” Minseok scoffed and his fingers.

“Yeah, yeah, and don’t forget your coffee.” Luhan turned his heels and took the cup off the table before leaving.

“Thanks.”

 

Minseok skipped on the way to work, the sun was barely out and it was freezing out. Luhan sniffled and threw his empty cup in the trash.

“Gimme your hand, it’s always warm isn’t it?” Luhan requested as he took Minseok’s hand and stuffed it in his pocket. He pulled his close so that their shoulders were touching.

“Hehe, better?” Minseok giggled and placed a kiss on Luhan’s cheek.

“Th…that wasn’t necessary!” Luhan stuttered.

“Oya~” Jongin peeked behind a tree with Kyungsoo by his side.

“Oya, oya~” Jongin continued as he wiggled weirdly.

“Oya, oya, oya~” He said as he hoped out of the bush and from behind the tree.

“What’s going on?” Luhan rolled his eyes while grinning.

“We’ll explain on our way, come on.” Minseok laughed as he grinned at Kyungsoo.

“We’ll be a couple for a week, just to get me to get the feel.” Kyungsoo giggled.

“You guys sure go along well.” Minseok laughed sheepishly and tightened his grip on Luhan’s hand.

“How can I say this, we’re pretty close.” Luhan glanced at Minseok weirdly and sighed.

“Did you call Jongdae?” Minseok’s eyes were a bit unfocused.

“Oh right!”

“Pick up your ing phone.” Jongdae slapped him on his head, the impact made his hand slip out of Luhan’s pocket.

“Ah, Cheny.” Jongin and Kyungsoo shuffled behind the three.

“Did you have fun last night?” Jongdae sighed and smoothed back his hair.

“Barely any sleep .” Minseok sighed and linked arms with Jongdae, rubbing his head on his shoulder.

“I almost had to sleep on the ground~”

“I text you Jungkook’s address, didn’t you see?” Minseok shook his head and Jongdae snapped his head at Luhan.

“Thanks.” He said, almost annoyed.

 

“Yah…Jongdae really hates you.” Jongin leaned against the wall while Luhan photocopied Minseok’s starter papers. Luhan glanced at him weirdly.

“What are you talking about?” Jongin scoffed and snapped his fingers so Luhan would turn his way.

“How could you not tell?” Luhan sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Just tell me Kai.” He chuckled coldly and placed a hand on Luhan.

“To me, he wants you to stay away from Minseok.” Luhan giggled.

“I’m his manager, what do you mean stay away?”

“Don’t you ing get it?” Jongin threw his hand up in frustration and tapped Luhan’s head with his folder.

“He’s jealous.”