Xiuchen?!?!?!?!?!

More than just a manager.

“Hey.” Jongdae pinched Minseok’s ears, he turned around and grinned.

“How was your first day?” Minseok beamed again.

“It was great!” Jongdae chuckled and started the engine. Minseok shifted in his seat and sighed.

“Jongdae, have you ever dated?” Jongdae almost spat out his water. He glanced at Minseok weirdly and sighed.

“No, but I do have a crush on someone.”

“That’s good! So how do you feel?” Jongdae raised a brow and leaned his head back.

“I feel normal, I mean everything the same except my heart beats just one beat faster when I see that person.” Minseok made an o with his mouth and sighed again.

“I need to know how love feels like…I don’t get it! Isn’t an adventure good enough?” Jongdae chuckled.

“To you that’s enough, but…you still need some time, you need to find that one person that is special to you.” Minseok nodded.

 

“What makes your heart beat faster?” Minseok asked Luhan the next day, the department was crowded today because of the early hand in. Suho was running around giving orders while ShiNee seemed to be extra busy today. 

“Hm…” Luhan thought as he took a sip of his coffee.

“When the cherry blossom bloom, he stood in front of me, speechless as I took one step towards my love.” Baekhyun said dreamily as he swirled in his chair. Minseok laughed as Baekhyun bowed.

“Thank you! Thank you!” Minseok giggled again as Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun back to his desk.

“What makes my heart beat fast?” Luhan thought as Minseok starred at his manager curiously with his puppy eyes.

“Hm…maybe a hug?” Minseok nodded, then he stood up and hugged Luhan tightly, he rocked back and forth slowly. 

“Minseok?” Luhan asked as the entire office of people stopped to look.

“Does this do anything?” Minseok asked as his arm wrapped around Luhan’s waist. He buried his face in Luhan’s shoulder and looked up. Jongin smirked and nudged Kyungsoo who took a load of pictures. Baekhyun giggled, Chanyeol tried to maintain his straight face as a small curve appeared on his lips.

“I guess?” Luhan blushed. Minseok beamed and let go.

“Really?! But…I didn’t feel anything…” Luhan sighed and ruffled Minseok’s hair.

“Ugh! What does love feel like?” He said with frustration as he ran his finger through his hair.

“Read more! And finish Ao Haru Ride by the end of today or you can’t go home!” Luhan said as he finished his coffee. Minseok groaned and leaned his face on his desk.

“But Touma was just introduced in the magna and he’s one of the main characters!” Luhan grinned.

“It gets better, just you wait.”

“That’s my favourite series.” Yixing said as he dumped the rest of the chip crumbs from the bag.

“Is it that good?” Yixing nodded and flipped a couple pages forward.

“Here, it’s my favouite scene, where Kou rejects her during the fireworks.” Minseok gasped and smiled.

“I knew he liked Futaba better.” Yixing giggled.

“Well, they are the main characters, it gets better like Luhan said.” Yixing waved and left. “Bye.”

“Bye bye~”

“We’ll be taking our leave.” Chanyeol waved at Jongin and Kyungsoo as they both left the office.

“Should we wrap up as well?” Jongin yawned as Kyungsoo adjusted his glasses.

“Sure, I’ll work on it at home.”

“My house today?” Jongin asked as Kyungsoo nodded.

“I think so; you were at my place last week.” Jongin clapped his hands and packed his bags.

“Bye Luhan.” Jongin left as Kyungsoo flashed Minseok a smile.

“Good bye, see you tomorrow.” Minseok grinned and waved.

 

About five minutes into the silence Minseok finally couldn’t take it.

“What do you mean by…loving you?” Luhan’s ears turned red and pretended to think about it.

“I meant what I said?” Luhan pinched Minseok’s nose.

“Try to like me.” Minseok nodded slowly and returned to his work.

“But you still didn’t answer me properly!” Minseok wined as Luhan sighed.

“You don’t like strangers.” Minseok nodded slightly as Luhan stood up, leaning against his desk.

“You haven’t even dated a girl before and I am your manager who want his job.” Luhan raised both brows and clapped his hands again.

“So you do anything you think is appropriate to the person you like, aka me.” Minseok thought about it for a long time and went up to Luhan.

“Yeah?” Minseok planted a kiss on Luhan’s cheeks. Luhan was clearly surprised as he flustered with his words. 

“Wh, wh, what are you doing?!” Luhan exclaimed as he back away from Minseok who was more than confused.

“Didn’t you say that I can do anything I think is appropriate?” Luhan’s face began to flush, he sighed and returned to his desk.

“Well, I did say that…” Minseok let out a long and desperate breath.

“I’m just saying that liking somebody is not like that sudden.” Luhan explained as he leaned back into his chair.

“You need to take time to get to know him, for him to know you better and give him space in the beginning and learn about him.”

“Oh…” Minseok sat, frustrated on the ground and sighed again.

“Do you have anyone you cherish in your life right now?” Luhan asked, Minseok didn’t reply.

“Jongdae?” He said as he looked up at the ceiling.

“He’s the only person that cared about me anyway…” Minseok muttered.

“But I’ve always loved Kazama Kun~” Minseok said dreamily.

“Isn’t he the main character from Reality?” Luhan asked with a chuckled.

“Yeah, isn’t he like the perfect boyfriend?” Minseok said excitedly.

“I’m so glad I came up with him…I mean look at his hair and that smile.”

“It sounds like you really like your work.” Luhan laughed.

“I don’t like it, I love it! I love my job and I really want to do well here! So please, teach me how to love someone!” Minseok yelled.

“Shut up!” Jongdae yelled back as he entered their empty office.

“Cheny Chen! What makes your heart beat fast?” Minseok asked immediately after Jongdae came in.

“Me?” Minseok nodded and waited for an answer.

“A kiss.” He said plainly as Minseok planted a kiss near Jongdae lips.

“What the HELL.” Jongdae backed up, face burning. Luhan rubbed his temples and sighed again.

“Damn it, that didn’t even race my heart beat!” Minseok stick out his bottom lip.

“Why, what?” Jongdae mutter in confusion.

“I need to know what love feels like.” Minseok said as he flopped on his chair. Jongdae took a seat on Sehun’s chair and rested his face on his hand.

“So? Did you find a way?” Minseok nodded and grinned.

“I'm trying to fall in love with Luhan!” Luhan spat his coffee out and waved his hands, flustered.

“No, no, no…NO. It was just example, like I’m just trying to make him feel the…the feeling you know?” Luhan tried to explain, but Jongdae still had that expression plastered on his face.  

“Can I call you Lu ge?” Minseok asked out of the blue as he played around with his pencil.

“Why the heck not, I’m heading home now.” Luhan yawned and took his bag.

“Be sure to finish those mangas up for tomorrow.” He called behind his shoulders and grinned.

“Bye, Minseokie.” Minseok beamed and waved.

“Bye Lu ge.”

 

“Ugh!” Jongdae leaned on Minseok’s shoulder as he flipped through Ao Haru Ride. Jongdae wrapped his arm around Minseok and sighed.

“You’re so warm today.” Minseok giggled and rested his cheek on Jongdae’s head.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.” Minseok placed the last volume on his desk and buried his nose in Jongdae’s hair.

“I miss her Chen.” He said between sobs.

“Of course you do dumby.” Minseok’s sobs became louder as Jongdae ruffled his Hyung’s hair.

“It’s going to be okay, you survived without her, and you’ll live on without her.” Minseok breathed in with a shivering breath and bit his lips.

“Lu ge reminded me of her Jongdae.”

“Same here, they even have the same attitude.” He chuckled. Jongdae wrapped his arm around Minseok once more and snuggled his up.

“Stop crying, you’re a man.” He almost whispered. Minseok smiled in Jongdae’s shirt and sighed.

“You smell nice~”