Suit and tie

More than just a manager.

“OMG! Touma is sooooo cute!” Minseok said as Yixing giggled.

“See? I told you it’ll get better.” Minseok laughed as they stepped off the elevator.

“I going to bathroom first.” Yixing waved.

“See you later.” Minseok headed to the bathroom but soon was completely lost.

“Why is this place so big?” He said softly, he then suddenly bumped into someone. He looked up at someone he definitely did not recognize.

“Oh excuse me…” The man tilted his head.  

“Oh! Are you Kim Minseok from the EXO department?” Minseok grinned and bowed.

“Yes, that’s me.” The man made an o with his mouth and grinned.

“Hi, I’m Taemin from ShiNee department one floor above you.” Minseok widened his eyes and bowed again.

“It’s fine, it’s fine.” He laughed and waved his hands slightly. Minseok straightened his back as Taemin grinned.

“You would do so great at the Fantasy department, to bad you’re at EXOs…” Taemins sighed and ruffled Minseok’s hair.

“Would you like to…”

“No he wouldn’t.” Luhan took Taemin’s wrist before he could take Minseok’s shoulder.

“I think he’s good where he is.” Luhan forced a smile and took Minseok’s arm.

“Come on.”

“Who was that?” Minseok asked as Luhan dragged him angrily towards their department.

“He’s the head of the ShiNee department.” Luhan stopped and turned his head half way towards Minseok.

“You’re not thinking of…” Minseok sighed as he smiled, ruffling Luhan’s hair.

“Nope.” Luhan turned around as Minseok flashed him a smile.

“You need your job don’t you?” Minseok laughed and walked in their office. Luhan smiled at the ground as his ears turned red. He balled his his fists as his face started to flush.

‘Damn it.’

 

“Taemin! What are you doing? We need our weekly done!” Taemin grinned at Minseok’s back.

‘Interesting…’

 

“Hello?” Jongdae knocked on the EXO department door and coughed.

“Yes!” Suho stood up, Jongdae gestured him to sit down again.

“So…um, there’s this event tomorrow night for the shojo manga indestry, it’s for all the artist and managers. It’s to celebrate their fourth anniversary.” Jongdae handed Suho a pile of paper.

“Just fill them out and give them to Minseok. Be sure to hand them in tonight or you guys don’t get to go.” He grinned at Minseok.

“Fighting.” And with that he left while everyone starred at Minseok.

“Hm?” Baekhyun glide next to Minseok and nudged his side.

“You know him?” Minseok rubbed his temples.

“Let’s just say yes.” Jongin whistled and handed Minseok his filled out form.

“Lucky, every single person in the manga department is dying to be friends with that extremely hot CEO.” Minseok laughed and tucked the forms in his bag.

“Like I chose to be friends with him.” Minseok blew his bangs up and sighed.

“He’s a work freak and probably loves being the CEO…” Kyungsoo chuckled and gave Minseok his form.

“Here, tell Jongdae that he’s welcome at any time in our department.” Minseok giggled.

“Better not, he’d be so strict…like he is at home.” He leaned back in his chair and took Chanyeol’s form.

“Ugh… ‘Go do the dishes! Wash your clothes!’ Blah, blah, blah…” Baekhyun laughed and gave Minseok his paper.

“I mean, we have an advantage if you’re friends with the CEO, am I right?”

“Oh we could request another couch?” Sehun bounced excitedly on his chair.

“No, we’re not.” Jongin chuckled.

“Let’s not assume Jongdae is just going to BUY us anything okay?” Luhan laughed and handed Minseok his form.

“You’re coming right?” Minseok scratched his head.

“Probably, if Cheny Chen is going, then I have to go…” Luhan laughed and nit on the end of his pencil.

“Before that…do you have any formal clothing?” Luhan looked at Minseok. His white t-shirt, maroon jacket and jeans.

“This is as formal as I get…” Minseok gestured towards himself, Luham rubbed his temples. He gathered his stuff and took Minseok’s arm.

“We’re getting you clothes.”

 

“Wah it’s cold.” Luhan puffed in his hands to keep his warmth as Minseok looked at his hands.

“Aren’t you cold?” Luhan asked as he shivered. Minseok reached his hand and touched Luhan’s freezing hands.

“Mine are warm.” Minseok took Luhan’s hand and interlocked his fingers with his.

“It’s warm…” Luhan said to the ground and grinned, he tightened his grip.

“I love you~” Minseok said while giggling. Luhan slapped his back and laughed with him.

“Haha, are you starting to like me?” Luhan pulled Minseok close.

“Haha, very funny.” Minseok giggled as Luhan turned the corner, into a shop.

“Whoa.” The store was small, but really cozy. The walls were maroon and the white blouse projected the red.

“Yeah, I know.” Luhan inhaled sharply and walked towards the front desk.

“Well!” The old man behind the counter chuckled and clapped his hands together.

“Then we must get him ready right away!” Minseok tilted his head as the man measured his arms, waist and shoulder length.

“We’ll need this by tonight.” Luhan said as the man nodded. He retracted his measuring tools and smiled.

“As you wish.”

 

“That was really fast.” Minseok smiled as he leaned back in his chair. Baekhyun grinned.

“You’re getting your suit?” Minseok nodded, Sehun chuckled as he cleared his throat.

“Are we doing it tonight?” Everyone grinned and took out their sunglasses.

“What?” Minseok tilted his head as Luhan giggled.

“No, it’s fine, you’ll get it when we’re there tonight.”

 

“Whoa.” Minseok turned around and looked at his perfect suit.

“My treat.” Luhan said as he gestures towards the car.

“We’re in a hurry.” Minseok waved his hands.

“No way! I’ll have to pay you back somehow.” Luhan giggled and took his arm.

“Come on, we’ll talk about that later.” Minseok got it and squeezed next to Luhan.

“So how are you liking this?” Luhan said quietly so only Minseok could hear him.

“What?” Luhan raised both brows.

“Me.” Minseok blushed and pinched his nose.

“Haha.”

“Jongin, your tie.” Kyungsoo sighed and adjusted his tie. Jongin rolled his eyes.

“It’s fine.”

“No it’s not, and your hair.” Kyungsoo picked at Jongin’s hair, he took his arm and sighed.

“It’s fine.” Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue.

“Don’t blame me when you look like hell when we get there.”

“Chaneyol I’m sleepy, I don’t want to go…”  Baekhyun said while leaning against Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“You think I want to go?” Baekhyun sighed but put on a grin.

“Whatever, Suho would get mad at us anyway.” Suho turned around from the driver seat.

“I can hear you.” Baekhyun pretended to be asleep, Suho threw a tissue box at him and turned around.

“Ugh, why do we have to go?” Sehun complained as Yixing shifted in his seat.

“We’re just editors.” Sehun stretched on his seat and glanced out the window.

“But I do like attention.” Yixing grinned.

“Same here, they just look at our faces anyway…it’s the shoujo department celebration anyway, we’ll be the center attention obviously.”

Minseok nudged Luhan.

“What are they talking about?” Luhan looked up and tried to advert his gaze.

“You know what? Here.” Luhan handed Minseok a pair of sunglasses.

“Wear this when we get it.”

“Wh…”

“Just do it, you’ll get it.”

 

They finally arrived, Minseok’s jaws hung open as he looked up at the luxurious building, Suho chuckled and put on his glasses. Everyone else did, Minseok followed, they walked up the steps as girls peeked and men snickered.

“They have a new artist!”

“Kim Minseok? What is he doing here?”

“He’s a hot one too.”

“Oh my gosh they’re all so perfect!”

“Aren’t we the most disliked department? What’s happening?” Minseok whispered to Luhan as he took two glasses of champagne. He offered one to Minseok and grinned.

“In SM, but not internationally, we’re actually voted for being the most popular shojo department.” Minseok raised both brows and took a sip.

“Hello Luhan, it’s been a year.” Luhan turned around and bowed.

“This is our producer Minseok.” Minseok bowed as the man grinned.

“And you must be the author or Reality, we’ve been wanting to hire you for a long time.” Minseok blushed and scratched his cheeks.

“Welcome to the shojo industry, see you around.” Luhan nodded his head politely and waved.

“This is so nice.” Minseok said as he stuffed his sixth macaroon in his mouth. Luhan took the seventh one and rolled his eyes.

“Will you ever stop eating?” Minseok shook his head and took the macaroon Luhan had.

“No, no…this is great.”

“I’m sorry…” Luhan scratched his head and sighed.

“Dragging you into this, forcing you to like me.” Minseok giggled and handed Luhan a sandwich.

“I like liking you, it’s fun!” Minseok leaned on Luhan and took his hand.

“Your hands are freezing, is it always like that?” Luhan smiled and looked the other way.

“I still can’t believe you haven’t dated or liked anyone before.” Minseok forced a smile and laughed it off.

“I haven’t.” He bit his lips.

“I definitely have not.” He held his breath to stop the tears from coming out.

“I’ve never loved anyone…”

‘Because if I do they’d slip away like she did.’