ShiNee

More than just a manager.

“Ok, so in short, thanks to our new artist, our charts are over the roof.” Suho glared at the managers who couldn’t care less.

“Okay, thanks for attending this meeting, go back to what you were doing…” Minseok cleaned up his stuff and glance out into the rain, hitting loudly against the windows.

“Whoa, the rain’s getting worse! It’s way worse than last year’s…” Baekhyun said and sighed.

“I hate rain.”

“And snow, and any kind of weather that is not sunshine, we get it Baek.” Chanyeol tugged at Baekhyun’s collar and pressed the elevator button. Baekhyun struggled in his clutch, as if he was going to get dragged into hell.

“I’ll treat you to ramen if you stop whining.” Baekhyun immediately stopped and stuck to Chanyeol.

“I knew it.” He chuckled.

 

“Wha…it’s been a year has it?” Minseok grinned at Luhan who grinned back just as bright.

“Yeah, it’s been a year alright.”

“Hey, hey…remember when you waited for me outside because you were afraid of the guard? You were soaking wet!” Minseok blushed and started to hit Luhan’s shoulder.

“Ahhh! My dark past!” He cried sarcastically, giggling as well.

Last year was probably the best year Minseok has ever had…

He found a job he actually enjoyed, everyone is so nice and it’s just been great!

“But I mean, Minseokie…” Yixing leaned back on his chair so he can see Minseok. He turned around, head tilted.

“You can't be serious when you said that you’ve never dated before, right?” Minseok shook his head obliviously, grinning at the same time which made him look a bit silly.

“How old are you?”

“25.” Yixing looked heart broken. He got up and placed his hand on Minseok’s shoulder, holding his head low.

“I am SO sorry.” Luhan flicked Yixing’s forehead.

“Ah!” He jumped back, glaring at Luhan, who rolled his eyes, so much that it hurt.

“Stop it, your making the man feel bad.” Minseok sighed and rubbed his temples.

“Romance, I think personally, is something very unnecessary to life, it draggs everything down with you.” Luhan snapped his head around, surprised.

“I mean, it’s a waste of time. Unfortunately, my job is to study about love and the doki doki moments, y’know?” He said with a straight face, making this situation extrememly awkward for both Luhan and Yixing, (And their co-workers who were trying to block the conversation out, but failing miserably)

“Love is not necessary and it’s a burden, but when it’s forced, I guess it’s more unnecessary.” He giggled.

“Yah~ I’m over using that word.”

Luhan didn’t know quite what to say after Minseok said that. He was deffinelty not surprised because of what happened to his sister, but still…

“But really…I think you should just try loving someone, like you know, date someone.” Minseok tilted his head again, concidering Yixing’s comment. Maybe he really needed training…

“Nope.” Luhan grabbed the back of Minseok’s neck and pulled him right next to his face. Minseok could feel Luhan’s breath against his ear.

“Not happening, remember?” Minseok blushed and his eyes started darting in every direction.

“I’m still your boyfriend.” Luhan put on a smirk and let go of Minseok, making him stumble backwards.

“So no cheating.”

 

“Heh~” Taemin starred at the paper that was given to him, he looked up at Jinki.

“Heh…heh my , do you know what this means?” Jinki roared, making everyone in the office freeze.

“Jackpot~” Taemin said in a singing tone and spun in his chair.

“We owe Jongdae a big one there.” Minho said happily when he got back from photocopying.

“We should have a party!” Kibum suggested. Minho only glared, so did the entire office.

“How about we just go to him? When is he tranfering?” Minho asked, Jinki scratched his head, a bit annoyed.

“It doesn’t say does it?” Taemin sighed, saying it for Jinki. He nodded.

 

“Wh, wh, what…?” Minseok blushed, hiding his face behind his hands. Luhan took one of his fingers and drew it close to his lips.

“I still haven’t gotten you to love me yet and…” He grinned this time, kissing his finger tip.

“Who agreed on breaking up?”

 

Jongdae rubbed his temples, his threw his legs up onto the desk, glaring at the form with the red cross across EXO department. What is he going to do? He grabbed his phone and dialed quickly, holding it next to his ear.

“Hello? This is…” Jongdae cut right to the point.

“We’re moving Minseok’s department, get ready to take him in tomorrow evening.” He heard a giggled from the other end.

“Do you have a problem? Taemin?” Taemin laughed, Jongdae could tell he was tearing up.

“We’ll see about that.” And hung up, leaving Jongdae thinking about his decision. Then his mind suddenly got stuck.

‘What about Luhan…?’