Welcome Back, Xiu

More than just a manager.

Forewords: Hey guys, sorry for the long break in between, I had some issues with my family and so on, but more importantly I'm back with another new chapter, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it ~

 

 

“Thanks for coming with me, Lu.” Minseok said, buckling his seat belt. Luhan giggled, shifting on his seat.

“No worries, I always wondered who is the one behind that mind-bending voice.” Minseok laughed, punching Luhan’s shoulder.

“Hilarious.” He grinned, gripping tightly on his lightstick.

“Ah~ I’m so excited…I hope he looks good.” Luhan sighed and the engine.

“We’ll see.” Both of them giggled.

“Can you guys get a room?” Chanyeol growled, shifting next to Baekhyun who was equally as excited as Minseok.

“You know? Kanae, the second main character? I heard he’s going to be there too!” Chanyeol sighed, turning his head so they lock eyes.

“So what?”

“I hope he’s handsome~” Chanyeol stuck out his bottom lip.

“Oh ho?” Jongin grinned, nudging Chanyeol on his side from behind.

“Looks like someone’s in a bad mood…”

“Shut up.” Jongin looked at Chanyeol from head to toe and sighed, glancing at Kyungsoo.

“We should thank Suho later for giving us the VIP tickets.” Kyungsoo nodded, adjusting his glasses as usual.

“Yeah, our manager has been in a good mood these days.”

 

“Ah? Minseok?” Jinki waved at the two entering the convention. Minseok grinned and waved back, pushing Luhan.

“That’s the Fantasy department, Lu.” Luhan stuck out his bottom lip and looked at Minseok.

“Hi, we’re the shojo department.” The group bowed at their sunbaes, Kyungsoo even did a hiccup. Jinki laughed and glanced at the group, grinning wider than usual.

“No need to be so formal, can we know your names?” He asked, then pointed at Baekhyun who was somewhat flustered, looking at the fantasy department.

“Um…I’m Byun Baekhyun, I’m an artist on the department and he’s my partner.” Jinki looked up at the tall figure and smiled.

“And you are?”

“Park Chanyeol, a sub manager, currently with Baekhyun.” Jink shook his hand and glanced at the short male hiding in front of an unexpectedly attractive, and very tall man.

“I’m Jongin and this is my artist, Kyungsoo.” He bowed, nudging Kyungsoo on his side.

“Where’s Tae?” Minseok asked, looking among the crowd.

“Oh he’s…” Jonghyun looked at Minho, unsure of what to tell him.

“He’s stuck in traffic, he’ll be a bit late, but he’s coming.” Minho said awkwardly, hoping Minseok would take the bait.

He obviously did. Luhan side glanced at the fantasy department and took Minseok’s hand.

“Oh, okay! Then why don’t we go in first?”

 

‘Welcome everyone, to the UB fanmeet!’ The MC screamed in his microphone, Luhan covered his ears and glanced over at Minseok who was practically jumping on his seat.

‘Let us…begin!’ Minseok squealed, grabbing onto Luhan’s arm like his life depended on it.

“Lu, Lu, it’s starting, it’s starting!”

“Yeol, Yeol are you seeing this?!” Baekhyun yelled, pulling on Chanyeol violently. He glanced at Luhan and groaned.

“Yes, yes I can see it.”

‘Hello Seoul~’ A sweet and husky voice said at the same time making Minseok and Baekhyun squeal.

“How are we doing today?” The husky voice called, Minseok sat at the edge of his seat.

“Kanae!!!!” He screamed, the girl beside him heard and follow his lead. Luhan covered his ear and kept his eyes on the stage.

“We’re so excited to do this show, so let’s get started.” The man with the sweet voice said, pointing to the man next to him.

“I’m Soo hyuk and this is…” The man next to him waved dreamily.

“Taemin~” He grinned and looked at Minseok’s direction. Minseok couldn’t let out any sound, he sat there with his mouth slightly open looking at his manager.

“H…Hey Xiu…isn’t that person from the fantasy department?” Baekhyun asked, raising his light stick so he wouldn’t recognize them.

Minseok just starred at Taemin, he was genuinely shock to find out that his manager was the voice actor of the most popular game of all times.

“Xiu, you okay?” Luhan asked, tugging at his jacket. Minseok slowly nodded, glancing at the fantasy department that were not sitting so far away from them.

“Why didn’t they tell me…?”

 

“Did you see that?”

“See what?” A couple of girls were talking after the show was over.

“What do you mean…that was Taemin! He’s from SM entertainment. He’s the one who wrote ‘Double V’ and now is with Kim Minseok, working on ‘Reality’ together!” The two girls squealed.

“Let’s get something to eat, cause the fan meet is in another couple of hours.” Kyungsoo offered, pointing at a restaurant not far away. Everyone nodded in agreement and headed that way.

“Wait, gotta take this call…” Luhan said, holding out his phone.

“Go ahead Xiu, I’ll be right behind you.” Luhan urged, Minseok grinned and waved, heading to the rest.

“Jongdae.” He growled, a little chuckled was heard on the other line.

“No need to be so rough, Luhan, by the way I’ve got good news.” Luhan cleared his throat.

“I’m going to do as you say.” Luhan starred at the gravel with widened eyes.

“What do you…”

“He’s back in EXO.” He said simply, Luhan legs started to shake, a grinned spread across his face.

“You’re smiling aren’t you…” Jongdae sighed into his phone, but he was grinning wider than Luhan.

“You’ve got a lot of paper work to do, so get ready for that.” Luhan felt his eyes get foggy.

“Yes sir!”

 

“Oh Lu, I ordered for you, I don’t know if you like it or not, sit, sit.” Minseok grinned patting the seat next to him. Luhan sniffled and pulled Minseok into a hug.

“Welcome back.” He mumbled, Minseok starred at the rest and raised a brow.

“What do you mean?”

“Jongdae put you back.” Minseok stiffened in Luhan’s embrace.

“You’re joking right?” He asked, tapping Luhan’s shoulders while giggling.

“Lu? Lu answer me.” Minseok chuckled, he felt hot tears in his eyes. He couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah, yes, Jongdae just called.” Minseok pulled Luhan away and looked at his manager with teary eyes.

“So…I’m coming back…?” He asked. He heard Baekhyun cheer in the backgroup and Kyungsoo sighing with relief.

“Yeah.”

“Welcome back, Xiu.” Chanyeol said, grinning.