Brother and sister

More than just a manager.

“You’re horrible at this.” Jongin hissed as he stepped back. Kyungsoo tightened his grip on Jongin’s shoulder as his arm wrapped around Kyungsoo’s waist.

“Unlike someone I haven’t been hitting on girls like every second.” Jongin rolled his eyes as he pulled Kyungsoo closer.

“Be careful jesus…” Kyungsoo sighed and stepped to the right and left again.

“That’s right, and now…spin.” Kyungsoo grinned, Jongin chuckled. 

“See? Now you’re getting it.”

“I bet you wouldn’t be able to follow me.” Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun growled.

“Try me.” Chanyeol wrapped his hands around Baekhyun’s waist and stuck out his tongue.

“I’m leading.”

“Hey!” Baekhyun complained as Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hand. They spun and stepped to the beat.

“Having trouble already?” Baekhyun hissed as Chanyeol straightened his back.

“Shut up.” Baekhyun giggled and found his way around Chanyeol’s waist.

“My turn.”

“I’m not dancing.” Sehun sighed as he leaned against the drinks counter. Yixing chuckled.

“Me neither.”

Minseok starred at the chandelier, his jaws hung open while squinting his eyes, making his face look very demented.

"Stop making that face, people are starring at you." Luhan nudged Minseok, he rolled back his shoulders and cleared his throat. The silence took over as they both stood there. 

“They really hate each other don’t they?” Luhan said as he finished up his can of coke then throwing it in the trash.

“Is it just me or am I starting to ship those two pair together.” Luhan slapped his hands lightly on Minseok’s shoulder and giggled like a child.

“Right?”  He opened up another can of soda and sighed.

“Have you ever loved a person before?” Minseok asked out of the blue. Luhan raised a brow.

“Never dated but yes, definitely loved someone.” Minseok inhaled sharply.

“How does it feel?” Luhan giggled and pulled Minseok really, really close.

“Like this.” He touched his nose with Minseok’s and grinned.

“Like all warm and fuzzy inside.” He starred at Luhan.

“It’s like you’ve finally found something worth living for.” Minseok nodded.

“Are you Minseok?” A girl came up to them and bowed.

“Hi, I’m a really big fan of your manga! Can I have an autograph?” Minseok’s mind raced as more and more people started to crowd next to him.

“I’m such a big fan!” More people came, Minseok’s face began to flush as random words escaped him mouth.

“Minseok…?” Luhan asked worriedly as Minseok wobbled on the spot.

“Okay, maybe later?” Luhan smiled at the crowd as Minseok held Luhan’s arm for support.

 

“Hey you okay?” Luhan sighed as he handed Minseok’s a bottle of water. Minseok huddled in Luhan’s arms.

“Sorry, I’m just really…” Minseok breathed in with his quivering breath and nearly sobbed.

“It’s okay, it’s okay…”

Minseok closed his eyes as the memories came flooding back to him.

 

‘Oppa…’ She cried in Minseok’s arms as he tightened his grip.

‘It’s okay, it’s going to be okay…’ She sobbed as he shivered in his arms.

‘Mom’s gone…what are we supposed to do?’ Minseok placed his lips on her head.

‘Your brother is going to protect you do you hear me?’ The rain poured down on them as he exhaled with his quivering breaths.

‘Yeah…’ She replied wearily.

‘I love you.’

‘Love you to.’

 

“Minseok?!” Luhan nearly yelled to snap Minseok out of it. His eyes were still unfocused as tears ran down his face.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry.” Luhan’s eyes wondered on Minseok’s tear stained face, Minsoek’s hands quivered as they dug into Luhan’s back.

“Are you with me?” Luhan didn’t know what to do, but one thing for sure, he won’t leave Minseok’s side.

“Minseok!” Jongdae ran down the hall towards the two.

“Jongdae!” Luhan said, surprised.

“How…”

“I heard Minseok’s yelling.” Jongdae held Minseok’s head against his shoulder and rocked back and forth.

“She’s with mom now…sh it’s okay, you did great back there.”

“Chen…will she forgive me…?” Jongdae tried to smile, but the tears just won’t stop.

“If it was me I would’ve forgiven you.” Minseok felt like he couldn’t breathe.

“Yeah, I think she’ll forgive you.” Minseok wiped his eyes as Jongdae picked him up.

“Luhan come with me.” Luhan obeyed as Minseok took Luhan’s hand.

“Lu ge…” He said between sobs.

“I can’t love again…not like this.” Jongdae bit his lips and brought up his pace.

“Luhan, now."