Drunk

More than just a manager.

“Xiu, what did you say to your manager during the fan meet?” Jongin asked, taking a chip from Kyungsoo’s hands.

“Oh…”

 

“You’re going to back?” Taemin asked, Minseok looked at his lap and nodded. He looked up and smiled.

“Thank you for all the fun times in the fantasy department! I won’t ever forget-.”

“Finally~” Taemin sighed, chuckling.

“I knew you were uncomfortable in our department…our entire department wrote a complaint to the higher ups, we never knew they’d listen.” Minseok widened his eyes and jumped out of his chair, hugging Taemin as tight as he could. Taemin wrapping his arms around Minseok and grinned.

“Thanks Tae~”

 

“That was…unexpected…” Jongin sighed, but he was smiling.

“I’m just happy you’re back, that’s all.”

“Yah~” Sehun groaned, tugging at Minseok’s arm.

“We were dying when you weren’t here~” Yixing said, sticking out his lower lip, making Minseok laugh.

“I’m pretty sure you guys were fine without me.” Sehun and Yixing sniffed.

“Okay, okay…I missed you, too.”

“This calls for celebration!” Suho exclaimed, flinging his arms above his head making everyone in the office freeze.

“Oh?” Minseok’s eyes sparkled, he felt his shoulder rise and a grin spreading across his cheeks. He held his hands in front of his chest like a bunny. 

“That’s so cute…” Baekhyun giggled, slapping Chanyeol’s arm.

“Wah~ Cute…” Chanyeol covered his mouth, Minseok giggled and looked at Suho.

“As I was saying…celebration, we should welcome him back to our department with the only way we can.” That made nearly the entire office lift their head up.

“We are not going to go…”

“Drinking!” Suho said happily, Minseok laughed and leaned back in his chair.

“Call~” He said, eyeing everyone else to pitch in.

“Call…” The rest moaned. Luhan came in with two cups of coffee and a very confused expression.

“We’re drinking with the department later today, wanna come?” Suho said, sneaking a wink at him. Luhan shivered and chuckled nervously, taking a seat next to Minseok.

“We’re drinking…hm?” He asked, looking at the rest of exo, unsure.

“Come on~ You have to come!”

“Yah, my tolerance is really low…” Minseok grinned.

“I have really, really high tolerance, can we go? Come one~ Please?”

“Well, he did say he have a high tolerance, as least he’ll stay sane.” Suho grinned, picking up his bag.

 

“WhATTtt?” Minseok yelled. Luhan shuttered, sitting straighter than usual.

“Of course I missed everyone~” Minseok hiccupped, taking another can of beer. The rest of the department watched Minseok in fear as he flung his arms around in the air.

“High tolerance my foot.” Luhan hissed, grabbing Minseok’s attention.

“HA?!” He yelled, standing up from his seat, knocking over empty cans of beer.

“He only had a bottle of soju, how can he get so drunk?” Jongin asked, taking his forth bottle. Kyungsoo sighed and glanced over at his partner.

“Says the guy with the highest tolerance in the entire company.” Jongin grinned, pinching Kyungsoo’s nose.

“Thanks.”

“That wasn’t a-…whatever.”

“Listen to what I’m saying!” Minseok slurred.

“You weren’t saying anyth-.”

“Shut up!” Luhan rolled his eyes and took Minseok’s sleeve, dragging him down onto his seat. Suho smiled apologetically and scratched his head, trying to advert his eyes.

“Lu~ Where’s Chen?”

“CEOs don’t go drinking with shoujo department people.” Luhan stated blandly, looking at everyone.

“Who says?” Jongdae sighed, leaning against the door frame. Suho stood up and bowed, Jongdae motioned him to stop, he dropped down next to Minseok.

“How much did he drink?” He asked, pouring himself a glass.

“Not much.” Chanyeol replied, Jongdae chuckled.

“Seems like it.” Minseok lifted his little head and giggled.

“Our handsome CEO has arrived~” Jongdae raised a brow.

“Oh really?” Jongdae leaned closer, tilting his head. Luhan bit his lower lip and glanced occasionally at the two, fidgeting his fingers.

“Mm Hm. Everyone loves you, don’t they?” Minseok slurred, eyeing everyone sitting at the table.

Jongdae sighed.

“But not you, am I right?” He giggled, Minseok laughed awkwardly and stuck out his lower lip.

“That’s not true~” Minseok leaned in and gave Jongdae a kiss on the cheek.

“OHHHHHHH?!” Baekhyun squealed, Chanyeol slammed his hands on his mouth and glared.

“No, I like you.” Minseok said casually, swinging his arms around Jongdae who was dead frozen.

“And you’re drunk.” Luhan said annoyingly, pulling Minseok away from Jongdae. Minseok groaned and lingered on Jongdae’s arm.

“Stop it, it’s true love~” Everyone laughed, Minseok stuck out his lower lip again.

“You’re just a deer in front of head lights.” He mumbled. Luhan looked up at Jongdae who was already had a smirk plastered on his face.

“Aigo, Minseokie, I didn’t know you had this feeling.” He said jokingly. Luhan rolled his eyes, so much it almost hurts.

Drinking out was a horrible idea.

 

“Kim Minseok…am I right?”

“Yes.”

“He’s the one who wrote the Reality saga? And Fallen leaves?” The secretary nodded, handing his boss a folder.

"And Kim Chaewon's older brother?" 

“All his information should be in here.”

“When did he submit this?”

“About a year ago, we found it in the K section.” The man chuckled, flipping through the pages.

“He’s our only hope, Mr…”

“You’re right.” He interrupted.

“We have no choice but to send him here.” He chuckled, glancing at Minseok’s picture.

"That was Kim Chaewon's last wish." His secretary bowed and left the room, leaving the man alone. 

“Let’s just cross our fingers and hope SM would let him go.” The man looked up, closing the folder lightly.

“After all, he would do anything for his sister, even better if it's YG.”

 

“Why are you doing this?” Luhan asked, Minseok shifted on Jongdae’s back as the two of them made their way back to Jongdae’s place. Jongdae grined.

“Half of it is because I want to annoy you.” Luhan rolled his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest.

“And the other half?” He asked after a few minutes of silence.

“The other half?” Jongdae repeated the question and looked over his shoulder as his sleeping hyung.

“I think you know it just as well as I know it.”

“I-.” Luhan snapped his head around at the CEO.

“You’re not serious are you…?” Jongdae stopped and turned to Luhan.

“Dead serious.”

 

“Morning Lu ge-.” Luhan pulled Minseok away from Jongdae and pressed the elevator button.

“How are you…” Minseok trailed off. Luhan adverted his gaze and cleared his throat.

“Good…like usual.” Jongdae sighed and stepped next to Minseok, nudging him on his shoulder.

“What do you want for dinner?” He asked casually, Minseok held his chin and grinned.

“Chicken.”

“So we’re eating out?”

“No I want you to make it, I miss your cooking.” Jongdae ruffled Minseok’s hair and glanced at Luhan, grinning. Luhan sighed and took Minseok’s arm.

“We’re here.” Minseok waved at Jongdae and followed Luhan to the office, where all the half asleep editors suddenly jolted awake. Luhan sighed and sat down at his desk, not sparing a glance at Minseok.

-luch-

“You’re mad at me again.” Minseok said quietly, fidgeting his fingers. Luahn shot his head up and shook his head violently.

“Then what is it?” He asked, clearly annoyed. Luhan ran his fingers through his hair and sighed again. Minseok stood up abruptly and took his lunch tray with him.

“Forget it.” He placed his tray on the rack and rushed out the doors of the cafeteria. Jongin whistled.

“Stop it.” Luhan growled, making Yixing giggled.

“What?” Luhan nearly yelled.

“Cute.” Yixing said, Luhan raised a brow. Yixing rolled his eyes and stood up with his tray, Sehun followed him.

“You two, I mean.” Luhan felt his cheeks heat up.

“We’re c-.”

“Don’t repeat it, god…” Yixing sighed, glancing behind his shoulder.

“Don’t lose him again.” Sehun tilted his head.

“What do you m-.” Yixing slapped Sehun’s head gently and sighed.

“You won’t get it.”

 

Minseok sat at his desk, it was already way after dark and all the editors have left. He glanced at his watch and it said 1 am. He sighed and grabbed his laptop and stuffed it in his messy bag, he then slung the heavy bag over his shoulder and headed to the door.

“Yo.” Minseok got off of the elevator and stopped at his second step in front of a taller male. He angrily tapped his phone and sighed.

“Cheny, what are you doing here at this hour? It’s so late…” Jongdae went up to Minseok and flicked his forehead.

“Why didn’t you pick up your call?”

“It was on silent.” Minseok complained, he shifted his bag and opened the large glass doors.

“Lead the way.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll drive you.”

“As if you have other choices.”

“I-.”

“Just drive Chen.”

 

Minseok’s phone laid on his desk in the empty office, a message popped up.

-From Chaewonie-

Sorry for the late update! I also have new ideas coming your way, be prepared~~~~