Plane Crash

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sana's Pov~~ After hearing the news I jump down from my bed,  I grab my car key as I think that I need to get into Chou's House to confirm if Tzuyu is there. Grabbing the key and go down the stairs running, someones trying to call my name and to ask but I'm in rush so I ignore it. I got into my car and wear my seatbelt, I accelerated the car and go. I'm driving the car as fast as I can. I want to reach Chou's house as soon as possible.

When I got here, I settle down from my car and run toward their door. I knock and knock until I saw Chaeyoung opened the door. As the door opened I saw Chaeyoung wipping his eyes and clearing his throat. "Sana, Why are you here? Dahyun told you already right?" Chaeyoung said. "Yes Chae, he already told me. But I'm here to confirm something." I said while giving him my *please let me ask* look. "What do you want to hear Sana? About the plane crash? If you're wondering if Tzuyu is there or not? Yes, He's there. GODDAMN IT!! Tzuyu told  us that he will be back after he recovered." Chaeyeong said and started to cry. After Chae had said that Tzuyu is there. My knees got weak and I fell on the floor. I started to cry and cry. I felt four arms hug me, Its the twins they hug me and whisper that Tzuyu will be fine. 

"Sana, sorry for what I've said before. Sorry" Dahyun whisper to me while he and Chae hugging me. From here I can hear the cry of aunt Krystal. We cry and cry until Uncle Kai speaks. "What are we doing here? We should not cry for my son. I know that he's alive, He promised us that he will be back, come on cheer yourself up we will go to where is the place that Tzuyu's plane lands." Uncle Kai said with his fake voice tone trying to hide the emotion thae he is feeling rightnow for his family. I can see from his eyes that he was about to cry and i can feel that he's trying to hide it from us. He's trying to be brave for his Family, As he know's that even Chae and Dahyun became weak after knowing what happened to their younger brother.

We stand up from our position. Uncle Kai embracing his wife (Krystal) walk towards the door with her crying wife. Open it and go to the garage to find a car to ride. "Dahyun, pick the Van we will be going to wher Tzuyu's plane lands. Faster!!!" he commanded. We got into the van and Dahyun started it. He drive reversely, after that he switch the gear shift to drive and started to drive from here to where we are going.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tzuyu's Pov~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter