Wake Up with Amnesia

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's Pov~~

Tzuyu passed out because he bump his head to the planes overhead locker. When he passed out Mr. Lay Yixin held him before the plane lands on the water. Luckily Mr. Yixin knows what to do when there is something like that happen. He found his phone and he holds it tight. Before the plane landed on the water he open the window. He help Tzuyu to get out on the plane first after that he goes out of the plane and put Tzuyu's arm around his neck, He swim and swim until he find something that can help his to support them to goes up in the water. He found a life jackets that are getting out of the plane. He grab the three of it, he put on into Tzuyu's body and to him. the other one is to help them up from the water more. 

When they reach an Island, He try to open his phone and luckily it opens. He forgot that his phone is a waterproof phone that can proof itself from the water arounf 30 mins. He try to find a signal to dial His company's number. Mr. Yixin then again is lucky because he found a signal. He dialed the number of his company.

"Wei?! (Is HELLO in chinese It is most used in phone) Track to where am I right now and send a helicopter to pick us here and also bring a doctor." he said to his phone. After a minute he ended the call and look at Tzuyu. He look at Tzuyu like his own son. He want Tzuyu's personality that's why he wanted a son like him. He never had a son in his whole life. His wife can't be pregnant again because of what happen to her. Even though he love his wife so much, he is also waiting for a son or a daughter he  still love to have atleast one.

After 1 hour, he saw a Helicopter flying to their direction. He raise his hands and wave to the helicopter signaling that it is him. The helicopter landed on the ground. He ask someone to help him put Tzuyu to the helicopter and bring it to Taiwan. Looking at the helicopter's window he realized that he is already in China. He waited a few more minutes and they are now in Taiwan. And then he brings Tzuyu to the nearest hospital.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tzuyu's Pov~~

I woke up in the white room not knowing where am I. I looked around and found a lady around 40's or 50's. She's so beautiful, I think I see her somewhere she looks so familiar to me. Have I seen her somewhere? She look at me and we met our eyes. She stands up and walk towards me. I don't know her but she really look so familiar to me. 

"Hello. I am Jessica Yixin, I am Lay Yixin's wife. He is the one who brings you here. He told me that you are a nice person. I'm glad that we met you." she said. I find her personality as a nice and kind person. I smiled at her.

"Hmm. Ma'am Jessica Yixin. I am glad such a nice and kind person like you. Thank you so much for helping me and for bringing me here in the Hospital." I said and smiled at her again. She nooded and smiled at me.

"Hehe. You can call me Mom if you want to." she said that makes me feel comfortable to her. I can feel her warm as a mother.

"Thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter