Meeting Mr. Myoui

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu/Zhiou's Pov

I am going to pick up MIna in Jihyo's house, since she told me to pick her up there. We were going to have a lunch meeting, so before Mr. Myoui arrived there, I want to be the first before him. I told Mina that that I will pick her up in 11 am so that we can reach the restaurant on time.

I arrived at Jihyo's house,Jihyo and Momo help Mina to prepare a simple look for the lunch meeting. I sat on the couch ant wait for her to get down.

After a minute or more, Mina finally comes down, I look at her in Awe. Even if its just a somple look, She's so beautiful. No, maybe she's too beautiful in my eyes. I can feel my cheeks are now heating up by just looking at her face.

"H-hi." I stutter, smilling like crazy at her.

" hello," she simply utter and smiled at me.

"Shall we?" asking her I offer my left arm for her to cling.

"Okay" She said.

"Bye Jihyo and Momo, we will go first, don't worry I will takecare of her, I will not break your trust, I will not do anything bad to her. Takecare, Bye." i said to them waving goodbye as she wave goodbye to her friends too.

In the car I open the door for her, I assist her deas so she can be protected. I run around to seat at the driver's seat and drive.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mina's Pov~

When I got home, I already go to my wardrobe and find myself a decent and simple dress for the lunch meeting, since Zhiou said the he will wear a casual clothes I too. It took me almost an hour just looking and thinking what I am going to wear. when I finally find it I rushed toward Jihyo's House. She and Momo helps me to fix myself, after a couple of time, I am now done, Jihyo said the Zhiou is already there, so I then again look at myself for a minute if there anything wrong or none. I am being concious right now. I think it is because he is now my boyfriend, and I am blessed that the Man of all of the girls dream is already mine. To think that he like me back makes me blush so hard and make me feel fluttered.

I got down from the stair and I saw him. I can't believe that he is now my boyfriend. He confessed to me and ask me. I said yes because I like him too. i admire his looks for a while, while he's also staring at me.

"H-hi." He stutter, smilling like crazy at her.

" hello," I simply utter and smiled at me.

We go to his car and he opened the door for me. He also protected me from bumping my head in to the car hood. He run around the car and sat on the driver's seat. He started the car and drive.

"Hmm. Hi Beautiful, How was your hours before? he said bringing up some randome conversation at me.

"Fine, I'm just tired to look for a simple yet presentable clothe where I can also be beautiful." I said chuckling.

"Is that why you look stunning? You don't need to spend so much time choosing an outfit just to beautiful in my eyes, you already are. Btw, what is your secret?for being such a beautiful woman." He said giggling.

"Yah! sucha sweet talker." I said slapping his arm slightly as I blush madly.

"No I am not, I am just telling the truth." He  he said then wink at me, i then again blush. "Wait, Here, I gave it to you lastnight, but you were drunk so I keep it again." he said again pulling a cute small pouch. I check on it anfd I found the keychain that we were used to fight with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter