Sana's Thought

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana's pov~ 

I woke up crying because of that dream. I never knew that these things will happen in my life, in our life. I know I can't just blame it to anyone, for me not to hurt myself. But I am the one to blame, I'm the one to be blame because of my stupid mind.

"Sana, What happened?" Dahyun and Chae suddenly barge at Tzuyu's door. Yes, Tzuyu's door because I'm always here, I'm always sleeping here.

"Hyun, Chae I'm so sorry. This is all because of me. This is all because of me, and now Tzuyu is gone. I'm sorry." I said while crying. They come to me and both of them hug me and pat my back.

"Shh. Stop crying Tzuyu will be more mad at you if he saw you crying like this and punishing yourself." Chaeyoung said.

"Sana-chan, chae is right. Don't punish yourself like this, you need to continue your life without him. Sana, I know how much Tzuyu means to you, but you have to live to, not to live because of him You have to move on and forgive yourself, maybe, just maybe if Tzuyu know that you are happy he will be happy in heaven too. We also love Tzuyu, we also can't accept that we lost him. But we are trying, because we know that Tzuyu will be mad if he see us like this. So please, let's help each other to move on from him Sana-chan." Dahyun said while wiping my tears and Chaeyoung is patting my head.

 Past months I get thin, because I can't sleep and eat well. But I try to have faith and hope so I started to help my body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter