We Fought

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Sana came.....

Jimin's Friend saw Sana coming to our direction. They immediately release Tzuyu from their arms and tell Jimin that Sana is coming.

Tzuyu didn't know that Sana is coming so that he landed another punch to Jimin's face. He again grab Jimin's collar and give him a punch to his stomach.

Sana came to the place where I and Jimin are fighting...

Jimin acts like he is the most hurt with his fight to Tzuyu. Sana not knowing the truth she pushed Tzuyu away for her to see her boyfriends face. after seeing her boyfriend's face. She slaps Tzuyu cheeks and push him again.

Tzuyu felt hurt not because of Jimin's kick and punch, not because of Sana's push and slap. But he felt hurt knowing that Sana is in side of Jimin. And for his thought that He will not be the first choice of Sana. When it come to Him and Her boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sana's Pov~~

I am disappointed with my bestfriend. I don't know the reason why he did this. But he's totally insane. I see how he punch Jimin's face. As I scan Jimin's face I can see his broken nose and it is covered with his blood.

Sana angrily spoke. "What is this Tzuyu? Why are you doing this to Jimin? You're my bestfriend Tzu, why are doing this to your bestfriend's boyfriend.. huh?"

"Sana, let me explain myself.. Please Sana.. You don't know what the truth is." Tzuyu said.

"So what are you trying to say? That this Jimin Cheated on me? For pete's sake Tzuyu. stop with your stupid acts and stop with you lies." 

"Sana, I tried to-.." Tzuyu said. But I cut his word

"Tried to what? To say something that can make me hate Jimin? What? I know you can't do this Tzuyu.. But I'm disappointed with you. Did you ever think of our frienship before doing this?" Sana said.. Trying to fight my tears as I feel hurt about what my bestfriend had done.

"If that's what you think Sana. But I just want to protect you from him. Damn him. You don't even know the truth." Tzuyu said fighting with his tears not to fall, hiding his face because he don't want them to show that he's crying.

"Protect me from him Tzuyu? Do you really know what are you saying? I know that he will not do anything to hurt me." She said with *confused look*. She can't understand what Tzuyu are saying.

While me and Tzuyu are arguing I see Jimin and his friends smirk. But when he see me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter