First Kiss with her *Part 2*

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's Pov~~

When I woke up again, I didn't see Zhiou at my side. I walk to the bathroom and fix myself before going out. I know I am in Jihyo's house, Because me and my friends are always here when we were drunk. As I opened the door I saw Zhiou who's about to open up the door too. He is starled that make him out of is balance. He landed on the top of me. We stare at each others eyes, and perch at each others lips. I gulf and close my eyes. I can feel his soft lips on mine. His kiss is passionate. As I can't resist his kiss, I found myself wrapping my arms around  his necek, while he's balancing himself on the top of me. He deepened the kiss that make me let  out a moan. Until we run out of breath we kiss each other. I am the first who pulled out the kissed, and he lay beside me.

"Mina, I don't want to say Sorry. If it is because of the kiss. I don't want because I mean it. When the day we first met. I already think of you, I did have respect on you. I like you Mina, not because I kissed you, But because I found myself liking you. I want you to be my girl MIna. So..... Will you be my girlfriend Ms. Myoui Mina?" Clearing his throat before he speaks, saying those words and straightly looking in my eyes seriously, rubbing his neck shyly in his last words.

"When I finally understand and realized what he said, I smiled at him and utter, " I- I like y-you too." 

" Saying you like me too means yes to me." He said and peck my lips. He stand up and reach my hand helping me to stand up too. He pulled me and dram me.

 

~0o0~

Momo's Pov

I woke up smelling somthing like food, and It makes me so damn hungry.I fix myself and unenter the bedroom. 

I am walking toward the kitchen to see if I am right. As I walk towards it I saw Zhiou on the top of MIna. They are staring at each other, in a few seconds I saw that they stare at eachothers lips. 

They kissed that shocked me. I also heard what they say. I walk to the kitchen finally and tell them what I saw and what I heard.

 

~0o0~

Tzuyu/Zhiou's Pov~

I drag her to the kitchen and all of them are watching us.

"What?" Mina said confusedly.

" DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY MINA? ZHIOU?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter