Back to Taiwan

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry but when I'm updating this I accidentally deleted the satzu's flashback.... And I'm sorry for taking a long time before updating this fanfic. I'm sorry. Btw. I will remake the Satzu's flachback and I know that It ill not be the same as the first one. I'm so sorry. I am very very sorry to leave you guys hanging and waiting for this to have an update. But I am thankfull for those who are subscribing. And I have read this fanfic just to review. I know there's a lot of typos and wrong grammar because there are alot of missing word that I forgot to type. I'm not proofreading it thou. So I am aslo sorry for those grammar error and Typos.

Tzuyu's pov~

In Japan

Ahh I'm tired and I just came from work from a conference. I call Mina she said that she and our friends will stay at their respective homes. So I plan not to go out too, I am ing tired. I launch myself into my couch and watch tv while I am talking with her on the phone. How I love this girl so much. Afterwards, I got sleepy so I decided to go to my room and sleep. Finally, I am done with my tiring schedules. 

Next day Morning when I wake up, the breakfast is already cooked, but I feel lonely just by eating it alone. So I call the squad to come here at my house to have a breakfast with them since they haven't got here yet to my father and mother's house. And after I called them I feel relieved that they all say yes.

Minutes later Momo arrived first. Actually I'm like LMAO when she doesn't greet me first instead as me like. "Yah Zhiou! Where is the food? I'm hungry." and that's what she said that made our maid startled when she open the door.

"Tch, Shouldn't you come in first and greet me and our maids a wonderful morning, than asking where is the food and stating that you are hungry as ?" I said with a savage tone that make open.

"Gomen ne." She said. (Gomen ne is sorry in japanese)

"It's ok, I'm just kidding. Anyways let's just wait for them to arrive before we eat." I said.

"Daijo-" momo said and being interrupted by my baby. (Daijobu means alright in japanese)

"Hi Babe!!! Good Morning!!!!" She said while bowing to the maids and walking closer to me.

"Hello, did you have a nice sleep and wonderful morning babe?" I said kissing her in her forehead.

"Yes.. and oh,, Momo is here already. Hi Momorin!" Mina said and hug Momo.

"Ok let's wait for-" I said and being interrupted with the weirdest couple ever and called themselves a "2yeon couple"

"Yah!! Are we late?" 2yeon said in unison.

"Nope. Morning Weirds" 

"Weird? Me." then again said in unison.

"Whatever, you're not the perfect couple in our group thou, I believe it's me and Mina who is the perfect couple among us." 

"GOOD MORNING!!" GodJihyo the living microphone indeed. We almost lost our ear because of her loud voice.

"Ok let's eat, then we're going to hangout, but I have no Idea what we are going to do after breakfast."

"How about shopping?" All girls said in unison except me and Jungyeon hyung since we're the only boys here.

"What's good with shopping?" Jungyeon hyung said.

"Yah!!" Nayeon noona said while hitting Jungyeon hyun in his left arm.

"Ok let's vote then, Who's up for shopping? 1 2 3" GodJihyo said that does not make sense since we are only two who's not in favor of shopping.

"Me" girls said in unison. Me and hyung didn't bother to answer because we all know the result.

"Okay, let's go to shopping." I stated. 

"Yaayyyyy"

"But........................................" I said making them wonder. "You guys are going to sleep here. Is that okay?" and ended with a smile.

"You have a good sense men." Jungyeon-hyung said walking to me then hit my shoulder playfully.

"It'sfjjiadjjkgoodasdhksjdhkdjIdea." Momo said still munching her food.

"What?!" 

"Eww, Momo stop speaking while you are eating." Nayeon unnie said.

"Thank you babe." Mina whispered.

"For what babe?" 

"For.. inviting us here, letting us go shopping, loving me, and for be friending my friends." she said.

"You mean our friends. Hahaha you are so cute babe." I said pinching both of her cheeks. "You know, they become also my friends not only because of you, but because they are good people like you. And for shopping t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter