Tzuyu's Condition

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's Pov~~
*Flashback*

I've been observe by the doctor due to my condition. I've been in critical stage so they are giving or they are running more test to make sure that Im ok. Everyday my parents and my hyungs visit me. They are always bringing food since they know that I will not eat food from the Hospital. 

My hyungs are bringing some kind of game and enjoy playing it with me. While were playing, everytime there's a nurse they always insist in helping the nurse to check me and my condition. I always laugh when they're trying to flirt with the nurse assigned. But Dahyun hyung is the most player in the three of us and he always had the courage to flirt with everygirl. "Hi, can I get your number? See, you look so beautiful. When is your shift ends?" Dahyun said that makes me and Chae-hyung laugh so hard. Dahyun gave us a slap in our arms that make us laugh even more. We are always happy when the three of us are together. Were so close with each other that's why are parents are always happy seeing us bonding with each other. 

Mean while, I am to take some test again right now. Just to make sure what are the damages. The one nurse has come to my room and said that I will do some test. So I have to wait a minute for them to fix and to set the equipment needed. When they are done setting up, the nurse called me in my room. "Mr. Chou we are ready for youre test, shall we go?" the nurse said. I nooded and followed her way.

When I'm in the examination room I take few test such as X-ray and some other test.  When I am done taking all those..... I go back to my room and wait til the result is said by the incharge Doctor. Chae and Dahyun hyung walk towards me and gave me hug while whispering to my that " Everything will be fine bro, don't worry." they both said. I felt at ease when they said those words. I am very thankful to them and thankful that I have such a good and marvelous hyung. Hahaha xD.

~0~0~

The doctor came to my room to give information about my results. My parents are here, they go here when their works are done. And I am also very thankful to have them.

"What do you want to hear first Mr. and Mrs Chou? Good news or a bad news? the doctor said. Upon hearing that theres a bad new . I saw my mother cover his mouth and burried her face to my father's chest. " Good news first." my father (Kai) said.  "Sir, you're son is fine he can go home by tomorrow." doctor said. 

" How about the bad news? You said I am fine, but why is there a bad news doc?" I ask.

" Yes you are fine, but......... Not completely fine. We found a damage in your head and in you brain. So we are asking you to come here for checking you and for keeping you safe." doctor said. My mother cry upon hearing the doctor's statement. She hugs my father tight and cry to my father's chest. My father and Dahyun hugs our mother while chae is on my right side tapping my shoulder giving me his *its ok look*.

"Thanks doc, but what are we going to do? What do we need  to do? And what are the effects of his illness?" Chaeyoung said after clearing his throat as he has the courage to speak among us.

"We just need to takecare of him make sure that he will not bump or accidentally bump his head again. Make sure that he will not be showered by the rain. He cannot be showered in the rain and in water long, because he might collapse and it can affect his brain. He can swim in the water until he is fully recovered. He also need to takes some medicines. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter