Truth and Plans

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's pov~

It's been a month, almost 2 actually, when Zhiou go back to Taiwan, and I am here at the airplane, cause I will be going there, and his parents invited me to go before I return to Korea. 

I've been in a plane for 3 hours, and it's tiring. I got out of the plan walking into the lobby when a pair of hands cover my eyes.

No-one's Pov~

"Guess who's this, the one covering your eyes.” A soft, husky voice whispers in her ear. Mina grins brightly as she turns around before wrapping her arms around Tzuyu’s neck. Tzuyu laughs and returns the hug tightly, wrapping his long muscled arms around Mina’s waist and pulling her up from the ground. “Yahh! You are cheating, you didn’t even guess who's the person at your back.” Tzuyu whines playfully as she sets Mina down, the latter beaming brightly up at her.

"Tch, You make me missed you a lot so I don't want to waste time guessing before I look into your face that was plastered with a sweet smile." Mina says with a squeaky tone of voice, trying to be cute and seduce Zhiou. But it turns out that Zhiou find it funny because of how Mina act like that is cute as a baby girl being given a candy by her mother. Mina pout when Zhiou just chuckle at her attempt. She whines like a cute penguin only to be met by Zhiou's lips shutting her up as she quickly snuggled her arm around Zhious manly nape. Zhiou pulled away knowing that there are people around them watching ang giggling like crazy like watching some korean drama. Zhiou just bow at them with a smile, grabbing Mina's hand and pulling her away from the bunch of people. Mina thought about her luggage only to find a man has her things while following them. 

Zhiou carry Mina in his shoulder because Mina is just walking slowly not aware that the reporters are there following them asking question. She's busy of her own thought about her things and how she could see Zhiou now in her ever eyes. She's now on daze on how her mind drifter to the seen when Zhiou kiss her like that around a thousand people. She's seriously blushing at her pwn thought when Zhiou lift her and put her in his shoulder. Now she's cursing Zhiou because of what the latter just did thinking the 'If only I didn't fall for your charm and I'm not inlobe with you. I will be killing you right now.' She thought and being snapped back to her sense when Zhiou put her down on a car.

"Yah! You penguin. Do you really want to be asked by the media with a thousand questions? Do you know how much I am relief that you are wearing jeans instead of wearing short shorts or short skirt? Tch. What are you thinking, huh?" Mina is being taken a back when Zhiou frustratingly scold her.

"Sorry Babe, there so many thoughts in my mind that I didn't notice about the reporters." With the verge of tears Zhiou pull her head and making her head lean to his chest.

"I'm sorry babe, for scolding you. You don't have to cry I am not angry at you, I am just pissed because of those reporters especially those boys. Ughh!! They are staring at you when I caught them. You are mine, babe. I... I... Fine. I was just Jealous, they are staring at you as hell. I want to punch them only to stop myself for my parents reputation. I'm sorry" with a sincere tone Mina cupped his cheeks and peck the latter's lips.

"You know I'm yours babe, why so Jealous and being angry with them?"

"I don't know. I just love you." With that he leaned in and claim the girl's lips. Few minutes, they pulled away and see the sight of Zhiou's parent's house.

Mina's pov~

We infiltrate to their house and got greeted by his parents. Zhiou told me that his parents did not go to their company today and prepare for my arrival. Zhiou already introduce me to them while were having a video call with each other. At first I was nervous when he suddenly go down to their living room and being greeted by her parent. But when his parents speak to me kindly, I kinda feel relieved. 

"Mina thank you for being here, and for taking our invitation. We already told your father about it, and we also prepare the guest room for you, Zhiou will be the one to assist you." 

"Thank you Auntie." 

"Babe, let's go. Have you eaten breakfast?" Zhiou said.

"Okay babe, and yes."

"Good, let's wait till Lunch in your room babe, or do you want me to tour you around after taking your things there?"

"I want that Idea, tour me in your room and in this house."

Zhiou peck me in my cheeks that makes me blushed and said, "If that's what you want My Queen Penguin."

"Always kissing her girlfriend. But didn't want to kiss her mother's cheek for greeting purposes." we got startled about auntie's statement.

"Ma. What's with that jealousy?" Zhiou asked going to his mother and hug. I smiled at the sight of them.

"It's okay son, I was just kidding you know." Auntie said and pinched Zhiou's cheeks.

Zhiou take me upstairs and guided me to the guest room. After that he roamed me around his room and their house.

"Zhiou, Mina lunch is ready come here, and your father will be getting down." right I haven't seen his father personally. We go to their dinning table and sit. 

"Mina, you're here. Sorry If you didn't see me when you arrive, I'm in my office because I take home some works." Uncle said while sitting down to his chair.

"It's okay uncle, besides auntie is here ans Zhiou already toured me around."

"Oh okay, so let's eat?" We start to eat our lunch while conversing some stuffs.

Then Zhiou speak about their company. "Dad, about the comapny in Korea what are you going to do with that? I mean, it's a new company although we have other company in other lands in Korea. But didn't you think that it's a serious stuff, since we are going to locate our on-going company in seoul."

"Ah yeah, As a matter of fact I have planned for that already." Uncle said.

"So what's the plan and how is it going?" Zhiou asked curiously.

"My plan......... Is.... You will be going to Korea to handle that new company and our other company in Korea. But you will be seriously focusing on the on-going company. So basically, you will be the new C.E.O. of Korea's branch of our company."

"Dad, I don't know If I can do that, I'm just new in this business world. I would like to help or maybe go there, but C.E.O.?! I don't know, hmm I am not like you dad, a business tycoon, no I can't do that." Zhiou suddenly reacted like that, I think he is nervous to be the president. And I hate that fact that he doesn't believe in him and with what he can do for their company.

"Son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter