Testing Fate *Part 2*

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up and do his everyday's routine. He ate his breakfast and prepare for his meeting with Mr. Hanamoto. He got there on time, the meeting has started and ended. His meeting with Mr. Hanamoto was a success. He made a deal with him about stocks. Mr. Hanamoto will buy some shares while Zhiou also will buy some shares to their company. Their deal is about having the same benefit with eachother. 

Days had passed He also got a deal with Mr. Enomoto and also got a deal with the couples Mr and Mrs Izumi. Everything went well with him negotiating for their company. Zhiou wants to be equal to all so he always spoke about the equal benefits that they will be having when their companies share with eachother. He always get home when the meeting is done. And after that he will go to the Bar to just to relax himself. Zhiou also got some party friends which you always can see at the bar. 

But now after he's done to his meeting with the couple, He got home to change his clothes, to eat dinner and to rest for a while. Having his rest he got he's car keys and drive to different bar. He want to see new people and to have a new friends with this different bar that he is heading. He park his car and turned it off, he check his wallet, his phone and his key, before he went down the car. He walks trough and enter the bar. "This Bar is same as the others, But it's the bar that cought my interest, I felt something different here in *HIRAI'S BAR* than the *IZHISAKI BAR* that I used to go with, here in Japan." He thought. Entering *Hirai's Bar* he wandered his eyes and saw a girl on stage that cought his attention, the girl is dancing. He went to the side stage to see more of her dancing. Momo *the girl* spotted him watching her dance. She go to where Zhiou is standing and pull him up to the stage. She signaled Zhiou to dance. The Dj hit a different music, It is Tzuyu's one of the favorite dance that Zhiou didn't know. Momo started to dance as the music start, While she's dancing she that Zhiou doesn't know what he is going to do, so she then again signaled him to dance. Zhiou didn't know how to, he also didn't have any clue if he can dance. But then He found himself dancing with him had no hint why he can dance this song. All of the people stand frozen as they see how Zhiou and Momo dance very well at stage. After the music stops they all clap. Momo stare at him for awhile before she pulled Zhiou and drag him at the side of the stage. 

(They will speak in Japanese, so please assume that they are speaking like one. Hehe xD)

"Hi, I am Momo Hirai. You know why I pulled you on stage? Cause I can see that you have the groove to dance like what you had just did. Btw. Can I ask your name, please?" Momo said.

"Oh Hello there Momo, right?" Zhiou asking with his questioning look. "Btw, I am Zhiou Yixin, I neither didn't know that I can dance actually. And also I was shocked before that you pulled me on stage and signaled me to dance." He said chuckling.

"Hmm, Are you with someone, or your just here by yourself?" Momo ask.

"I'll pick the second choice. I am here in Japan for business and I am new here, I have a new party friends from *IZHISAKI BAR*, But I came here to have a different air."

"Ahh, Good thing you came here. I will introduce you to my friends, they are at the Private room, atleast you can come and join us if you want." Momo said.

"Can I? But your surname sounds familiar. Do you own this bar?" Zhiou ask concluding about a thing.

"Well, maybe, Because my parents own it. Come on, join us. I know that you will find them friendly atleast." Momo said pulling Zhiou and dragging him to the private room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's Pov~

I go out of the Private Room here in Momo's Family Bar. YEs, They are known as an entertainer but they open up a bar for Momo. I go to the restroom for awhile, using it, fixing my looksm then got out. I can see Momo dancing on stage so I watch her. But there, she pull a man and drag him on stage, I can't see who is it because the lights are striking him. I can see that he is shocked when Momo drag him into the stage but later on he dance. I can't believe that he knows the choreography. He did well with Momo, I am glad that Momo found a dance buddy when she had no one to dance with her like that on stage. I watch them until they're done performing. I can see from here that Momo drag him again, but now, into the side of the stage. I return to the private room and sat down the chair. I was about to drink my juice when Momo open the door. I am shock with what I saw. It's Him.

"Hi guys, I would like you to meet my new friend, and my new dancing buddy." Momo said happily.

"Hello, I am Zhiou Yixin, Can I join you?" He said with smile.

("YES!" Jihyo and Nayeon said. "Ofcourse." Jungyeon and Momo. "NO." I said.) said in chorus.

They all look at me when I said "No". "Why is it always him?" I thought.

"What? Why NO Mina?" They all said except from that man named Zhiou Yixin.

"I think she doesn't want me to be here. You know, Its your bonding time or quality time maybe. I will just go, nice to meet you guys. I hope we can have a nice introduction with each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter