Lucky Zhiou, Meeting with Mr. Minatozaki

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with Mina, but I want to hug and kiss her, but when I look at the clock, I only have an hour to get there luckiliy its an hour, but I need to take a bath now and fix myself.

"Jihyo-noona, Where's my car?" I ask.

"Oh, It's in Hirai's Bar." She said.

"WHHAAT?! I am totally dead." I scream that shocks her.

"It;s too early for you to yell." She scold me.

"Sorry and GoodMorning, but I need mty clothes, I can't go there in just one hour." I said.

"Where are  you going?" She ask.

"Meeting." I answer. 

Jungyeon hyung pop up in my head. I think he can lend me his clothes maybe he has one for meetings.

"Hyung, Jungyeon-hyung, I need you now. please get ff to your bed." I yell at the door while knocking in front of their room's door.

"What do you need stupid jerk?" He open the door, rubbing his eyes.

" I need you to lend me clothes just this once for business meeting, I will be late." I said.

"Tch, Lucky you I have business clothes here, Nayeon's and my house." He said.

"Holly Cow, I am saved by you, I will treat you hyung." I said with a hint of happiness, I don't need to be worried anymore.

"You better treat me a good meal, and it's because of our Mina that's why I am helping you."  he said.

"Still thank you, hyung. I am lucky that Nayeon is sleeping, because if not you might do something with her, and I guess you will be angry if someone interrupted you." I said teasing him, as he punch me mildly in my shoulder.

I go to the bathroom where Mina and I sleeps, take a bath after a few minutes, I got out and wear my clothes, I could feel a pair of eyes are starring at me. I turn around.

"Hi baby, I need to go after I fix myself I am late for my meeting, Sorry for not cooking breakfast for you and the squad." I said as I go to her, she wrap her arms around my waist and pinch my nose.

"It's fine, you don't have to, why didn't you wake me up?" she said and ask.

"Cause you're sleeping soundly." I .

"What?" I was starled because of her sudden reaction.

"Joke, I would love you to have a nice and good sleep." I said and peck her lips. She covers it and said." I haven't brush my teeth."

"Tch, It's okay baby." I said and kiss her, but I pulled it away cause I need to go, and don't want to be late because of kissing her like making out. "Hmm, I love you, I need to go baby." as I pulled the kiss and kiss her forehead. 

"I will fix your tie." She said, I leaned closer and put my right hand on head board so she can fix my tie while she's on the bed.

After a minute we got out of the room and she escourted me out to the unit. But again I feel worried when I remember that my car is in Hirai's bar, how will I get to my appointment on time?. For pete's sake. 

But Lucky me, When I was about to go out side my car arrived, driven by Hirai's driver. I look at Momo, she's on  the living room, and mouthed "Thank you" she just nood and go to the kitchen. I peck Mina's lips and bid goodbye before I go.

~~~

Thank God I arrived here on time, Holly brat, I am so lucky, I walk to the elevator and click the button floor 11, that's where I can find Mr. Minatozaki. I told him that before we go to restau I will go to him and escourted him on the way to the restaurant since he's my last investor that I need to talk with before the conference.

I walk to his door and his secretary assist me.

"Sir, Mr. Yixin is here." Secretary said.

"Let him in." He said.

"GoodDay Mr. Minatozaki, It's nice to have a meeting with you It my pleasure." I said and bowed at him.

"It's a pleasure for me to meet such a business tycoon like you Mr. Yixin, I think it's the trait of Yixin, well, You look familliar Mr. Yixin, Have I seen you somewhere?" He said and ask.

"I haven't seen you sir, maybe he looks like me." I said clearing that I didn't know him before.

"Ahh, You look like T-T-yewu? Tweuyu? Chewy? Haha I don't know his right name, it's hard to say his name, but he's close with my daughter Sana. I think my daughter likes him and he likes my daughter, because when I talk to him one time he said that he likes her, but Sana didn't.  Oh right, he's her friend, my so oblivious daughter didn't realize that she likes him too. Ohh let's not worry about him. My head is aching because of him." He said.

"I feel like I want you to continue what you're saying sir, I am interested with their unfortunate love story." I said.

"I will continue." I nooded. "So he's my daughter's close friend, he often go to out house, I'm sorry but I have to be honest, My daughter thought that I am not worried about her, that I don't love her, she wants to have an attention from me I know it, all the kids want some attention. I love my daughter but can say it out loud, and I don't know how to make her feel that I love her. I always want what's good for her so I invite Tzuyu secretly. But this time I know that my daughter is sad. Her friend died? Oh  right, Tzuyu died from the accident, and that's when my daughter realized that she loves him too. If you want to ask how did I know, because I put a mic on her room, but I also want her to have privacy, I just want to know what she feels." He said with full of sadness.

"Before we continue sir, Let's go to the restaurant for the good ambiance. I felt like you need to have a good ambiance for sharing your relation with your daughter." I said it with smile.

"I think so too." He agreed.

~~~

We arrived in the restau, and started to talk again.

"You know sir, Would you mind If I will be giving you suggestion to cope up with your daughter? I want you to be close with her. So please, accept my suggestion." I said. 

"Well, if you think it is the right thing for me to do, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter