Plane with Her(Mina) and Him(Zhiou

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tzuyu/Zhiou's Pov~ I arrived at my seat and saw a familliar face infront of me. I sat on my assigned seat and smile. "Hi seatmate, It is nice to see you again ms.? Well I don't know your name." I said and smile at her. "She so cute, I like the way she glare at me. I find it cute." I thought and wink at her while placing my things in the over head locker. She just glare and ignore me.

"Hey, can't you be nice to me? Like hello, I am your seatmate here and were stuck here in about 1 hour or 2." I said, but she just ignore me and glare at me again. I thought "If the glare could kill, I was killed before I got into this plane.Why is this beautiful hate me so much? I didn't do anything wrong to her. Hayss.." I pout and looked at her, I met her eyes that staring at me. When I caught her staring at me, I wink at her, and I got another glare from her.

"Hays. Fine if you donot want to talk to me then." I said while pouting at her. I wear my headphone that is on my neck and wear my sunglasses that is hook in my polo. With my sunglasses I think its one of the best ways to see if she's staring at me. After a minutes She looked at me and stare at me, I smile that make her blush. "What did I have something on my face?" I said unwearing my headphone and my sunglasses and smile at her. I saw her blush, I know that she's been staring at me. She just look outsidethe window and ignore me again. But I smile seeing her avoiding my gaze, cause I know that she's blushing.

"Oh Ohhh! Are you staring at me ms?"I said while giggling.

"No, Don't assume anything from me." She said.

"Oh okay." I stand up and go to the restroom. After using restroom and washing my hand I fished out my pocket alcohol and spray it to my hand. While I'm walking towards our seat I saw the two men staring at her(Mina/Ms.?). I unwear my coat and give it to her.

"Here, Put it on your lap. Cover your legs, it's too revealing."I said coldly to her.

"You ert,You're looking at my legs, didn't you? I'm right that a ert like you will just make fun of me." She said but this time she gave mo not just a glare but its a death glare.

"Me? Oh Goddamn it. Me?" I ask laughing. "If that's what you think Ms. But you're not my type, Its not me who's looking at your legs. There, The two mens overthere. See, take a look, They're staring at you like their undressing you" I said to her pointing the two mens and sitting down on my seat. I wear my headphone again and my sunglasses. "Wait, my coat give me my coat. You don't need it right? Tch. Hays, I just want to help but I was accused." She give me my jacket. I know that I scare her because I suddenly act cold to her. But She's so annoying, I just want to be nice. Nevermind. I close my eyes and hear the music that's playing to my ears. 

 

><><><

Mina's Pov~

I thought He is a ert who want's to just have fun with me. But I am wrong, I admit he is one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter