Heard What You Just Said

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm in the storage room because our teacher ask me to find something here for laters activity. But i suddenly heard something that makes me feel angry. I know who's voice is that. It my bestfriend's boyfriend's voice. And you know what I just heard? I heard them planning something for Sana. I heard that being in relationship with my bestfriend was just a plan. A deal. And you know what? He said that If he already have Sana's ity he will leave her like nothing happens. 

"Hi Min, I heard those girls want you to flirt again with them." Jimin's friend (Ravi) said.

"Yeah Bro, they are hotter than Sana you know.. Look at their chest and are more bigger than Sana." another Jimin's friend (Hyuk) said..

"Ofcourse Bro, I actually want to with them right now.. But you know our deal right?. I need to prove myself that I am the most handsome and the most famous player in our group. And I want them to know that I'm more Handsome than that Tzuyu.. And knowing that Sana is famous to boys and many of them wants to date her. That will make me cool because Im her you know *Boyfriend* right now.." Jimin said. After he said that he and his friend laugh.

Little didnt they know that Tzuyu is in the storage room trying to hear all the words that they are saying.

Tzuyu thought.. ", , .... What my radar says is true.. That he just want Sana for his needs.. I want to punch him already but I need to know more about their plan." with that Tzuyu stays silent in the storage room.


"But Bro.. It's almost time for you to finish your mission. Go and grab the opportunity to stole Sana's ity.. It's part of a deal right? That the last thing you need to do to stop this deal.. Beside I'm sick with your cheesiness to her." Jimin's friend (Ken) said.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter