His Leave

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Family are busy in arranging Tzuyu's papers before He goes to Taiwan. Mr. and Mrs. Chou are busy with their works as long that they are busy as well with Tzuyu's Departure papers. While Chaeyoung and Dahyun helps Tzuyu to arrange his form of dropping out the school. 

When its all set. Chae and Hyun helps Tzuyu to pack his thing for his tomorrow flight. All Tzuyu's friends are already informed that he will be leaving to Taiwan. But not Sana, He ask favor to his close friends that he doesn't want Sana to know that he is leaving. Even Tzuyu's grandparent can't wait to see their handsome and their most youngest grandson. All the people knows only Sana is not. 

Everytime Sana visits the Chou's House to see and to talk with Tzuyu. But the Chou's are hiding Tzuyu from her. Sana didn't even know that. When she comes to school she always finds Tzuyu, looking around to see the sign of the latter in the campus. But no signs at all. She's always crying because she can't find her ex-bestfriend. She always cry at night and she look so thin, since the incident she doesn't eat always.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

***He's Departure***

 

 

Tzuyu's Pov~

Its the day that I will go to Taiwan, I actually planning for good and not only just a vacation. But something in my mind says that I need to go back in this country *he's in Korea*. 

I, my family and some of my friends are here with me. Waiting for me to be called to go departure area and to the plane. While were waiting I saw how my mother cries to my father's chest, hugging her tight. I walk to chae and hyun and pull them to our parents, I ask them a group hug as we hug our mother tight. How I wish to have a time machine and confess to Sana before Jimin intrudes. How I wish it was me who will be her boyfriend, and that this scenery will not happen. Maybe if its me I will stay to Korea and not going to leave. Maybe if its me I will not be the accident will not happen. But its not, its too late..

"Bro, please takecare of yourself. I love you my younger brother. I will miss you and our bondings." Chae said while messing my hair.

"Yeah bro, you have to take care of yourself.. We will not be there for you, so please don't get yourself into fights, okay? I will miss you bro." Dahyun said while giving me a hug.

"Yes ofcourse, I will be fine.. I will takecare to myself, I will not get into fights and I will miss you hyungs." I said insisting a hug to both of them.

"Son." my father said. I know he's serious when he call me that and my full name. So I turn aroung to look at him.

"Do as your Brothers said, Okay? Me and your mom will miss our youngest. Come here and give me and your mother a hug."Dad said. I walk and he welcomed me with another arm as my mom is on the other one. I hug them. I know that my mother doesn't want to speak. So I kiss her forehead and tell her that I will be fine, I love her, I will miss her so much and I will be bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter