Satzu's FlashBack

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's pov~

I miss those time that me and Tzuyu is in good terms. I miss him a lot. I miss those times that we are hanging outs like there's no tomorrow. I miss those times that when I'm sad he's buying me Ice cream for me not to be sad again. I miss those time that when I'm mad he will always do aegyo. I miss those memories with him.

I am thinking of him all day, all night. Missing him everytime I stop what I'm doing. I am mad at myself because I lose the chance that he's with me. I lose that chance of me being his lover. I thought when I confess to him, he will just reject me and our friendship will be gone. That's what I thought. I do not know that he love me back like I do. If only I know. If only I know I will not answer yes to that stupid bastard jerk Jimin. I do not love him at all, because of  Tzuyu. But then I thought he love me and cherish me like glass that's why I was blinded by him. But no, he isn't, he did not love me like I thought and I was wrong to side him against Tzuyu. Tzuyu who truly loves me, Tzuyu who is always there to protect me, Tzuyu who is there when I need someone, when I'm lonely. And now he's gone.

Thinking about him I did not realize that I fall asleep. Thinking about him makes me dream about him, our flashbacks, flashbacks when we are still together, having each other as friend, bestfriend.

FlashBack~~~

Someone place a hand in my eyes cover it, not to know the person who's behind me.

"Yah!! Who are you?! If you did not put away your hands on my eyes I will shout." I said worrying. ' What if he is one of the bad guy? What will I do?"

"You have to guess first before I put away my hands on your eyes. And don't shout or people will think I'm a bad person, when I'm actually good as hell." A manly voice spoke up but I can't recognize it. All I know that the warmth he is giving me is something familiar.

"Yahh! I'm not kidding here, Why are you interrupting me when I'm thinking? WHo exactly are you?" I said.

"Your lover. Didn't you miss me?" He seductively said.

"Lo-ove-rr?" 

"Yes, your lover. Want me to prove it?" 

"Yah-hh!! Stop mak-ing fu- n of me." My face is burning, I know it's redder than tomato right now.

"Aish. Noona when will you try to guess? You're no fun." Then I recognize that it's Tzuyu who's speaking.

"You know that i don't like to stress myself just thinking who you are thou. Tsk" I said hiding my face to him

"By the way, what are you doing here?" He ask, suddenly.

"Well..... you don't care." I said.

"Tch. Meannie. How did I end up being your friend again? Bestfriend I mean." He ask.

"Because I'm pretty, cute and y so you can't resist being friends with me." said while try acting and posing those words with seductive voice.

"Pretty. cute, y your ." he mumbled. Little did he know I hear all of what he say.

"What?"

"Oh ah, No-othing, I said I know now." He said, that makes me smile cause I know he don't want me to be mad at him.

"Tzuyu!!!! You're there." Someone shout. A girl and walk to our direction.

"What the hell? I'm dead." He said and got up from he's sit, then he realize that the girl is already infront of him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were just going to restroom." Said the girl and pout infront of him. 'Aish this girl is a . Flirting with Tzuyu, tch. Who do she think she is to flirt with him.' Mumbled out my thought.

"What noona?" He ask confusedly.

"Oh- aahh... No-o-thing." I said.

"By the way, Why are you here again Tzuyu?" The girl ask.

"Hmm. I was going back from restroom when I see noona here in daze that's why I come to her direction just to ask her." He said smilling to the girl. 'Tch. Smile your . You are not cute you know' I thought.

"Ohh who is she?" Ask the girl scanning me from head to toe.

" Ahh, My bad, She's Sana my girlfriend. Ah-hh I mea-n girl best frie-nd. Yah girl bestfriend. She's also my childhood friends." He said stuttering when he said the wrong term, but I love that term you know, "Girlfriend".

"Ohh Hi Sana, I'm SinB his friend. Future girlfriend if he wants to." She said.

"Ohh!" Thats all I could say after she said that leaving my mouth slightly open.

"SinB-ssi you made her uncomfortable. You know that I don't want to have girlfriend first." Tzu said that make SinB pout.

"You know what, let's get going SinB-ah, you said you want me to accompany you. Let's go. Bye Sana." He said and pull SinB.

"Tch, Leaving me for another girl."

~

"Sana! Here!!!" Tzuyu shout. But then I ignore him, and walk into different direction.

"Yah!! Sana-yah!! Wait." Running faster he run towards me and hold me in my wrist.

"Why are walking in the different way?" He ask with a worried look.

"None of your business." I answer. And walk away from him.

"Are you mad at me?" He ask.

"-_-"

"Sana, please answer me, your bestfriend." He said in between frustration.

"-_-"

He ed his polo, taking it off and put it in my waist. After he done that he carry me at his shoulder and kidnap me until we reached an Ice cream stall. What he have done just left me crazy,shock and startl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter