The Show

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person's Pov~~

Tzuyu decided to accept their(Mr. and Mrs. Yixin) proposal. He also know that his soon to be a parent don't have a son or a daughter to present in the people. So to give them pride and reputation, He suggest to make a show. A show to make people believe that he is their Biological Son. That he have been hide in America for 19 years so that Yixin's reputation will be well protected.

Some of Mr. Yixin's employees knows that it is just a show that Tzuyu himself suggested. So they prepare all the papers, give name to Tzuyu, give Tzuyu different identity and process all the papers, pictures and anything that can prevent people from thinking and being suspicious with Tzuyu's New Identity. Tzuyu knows how to speak in english, but not that Fluent, so they ask someone to teach Tzuyu. But Tzuyu said "Hmm. I know that I am not that fluent, But I think I will be fine and can do it by myself. Beside, hiring a english teacher will need more money. So I just need somebooks from the library and I can learn to speak in english by myself." at first they were shocked with what Tzuyu had just said. 

"No need to think about money. We have alots of it."Mr. Yixin said. He smiled to Tzuyu and pat his nape.

"I know sir. I just don't want you to spend some of your money."Tzuyu said and smiled back to Mr and Mrs. Yixin. The couple just nooded and give him a smile, they kknew that Tzuyu is just shy.

~*~

One week later

Without having someone to teach him( Tzuyu), He already knew how to speak in english. He can even right a poem in english. He is now fluent and looks like his from America for real. So when Tzuyu is ready, he pack his thing that Mrs and Mr. Yixing had bought for him. When he is done, they gather in dinner.

"Zhiou how are you? I heard that you can now speak fluently in english. And I'm so proud of you son."Mr. Yixin said and smile to him. Few days had passed he acknowledge the couple as his biological parents. He (Tzuyu) spoke with them like he's their real son. Mr. and Mr. Yixin are happy that Tzuyu is comfortable with them and they are also happy that Tzuyu treats them as his true parents. They do the same to Tzuyu, they now love Zhiou Yixin as their son. They are sao thankful that Zhiou is a nice kid and a good person to treat and accept them like that. On the other hand Zhiou(Tzuyu) is really really thankful to them.

"Yes Dad, I think I can speak and negotiate with American people now." Zhiou said and smile to his father. "What about you dad? You've been busy in the company. Is that because you're going to take a leave for two weeks?" he ask. "Oh yeah, I've been busy back then. But now I want to spend nights with the two of you before you go first to America tomorrow."Mr. Yixin said. " Aww Dad, Should I cry? Hahaha xD" Zhiou said and act like crying then laugh. "What about you Mom. How have you been? Zhiou said and look at Mrs Yixin. "I'm fine Zhiou. You know that, there's no need to ask."Mrs.Yixin.

"Yeah, Ofcourse I know that I always spend with you here. You always bring hot chocolate in my room and stare at me." Zhiou said.

"I was just happy to have a wonderful son like you"Jessica said and smile to her son.

"Aww, Thank you mom. I am happy to have both of you, grateful to be your son and thankful that you treat me like one. I love you mom." Zhiou said while he stood up and go to his mom to kiss the latters forehead.

"How about me?" Mr. Yixin said. "Ofcourse dad, your included here. Come on" Zhiou said while gesturing his dad to come with them to a family hug. They spend their time until they decided to sleep. as they know that Chou Tzuyu or Zhiou Yixin will be leaving tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Zhiou go to the airport his dad and mom hug him tight and bid their goodbyes. They will be flying also tomorrow to America. That the plan between them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter