First Kiss with her *Part 1*

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minas' Pov~~

I woke up with Zhiou's head the left side of the bed.I scan his face that makes me blush by just comtemplating at it. I wonder why his smile always affects me, when he pout that makes me want to kiss him, his wink that makes him look so cute, his handsome face that makes me stare forever, and when he bites his lips that makes him look seductive. "Maybe, he took care of me that's why his head is leaning toward the left side of this bed." I smiled as it ponders on my mind. I take a look at the clock and it's only 2:00 am in the morning, I feel sleepy and also my head is aching, so I think about sleeping, I then again sleep after admiring he's face for a minute.

~0o0~

Tzuyu/Zhiou's Pov~

I woke up with Mina still sleeping, I stare at her face and admire it for a minute or more. She looks beautiful and gorgeously amazing. I like her, that's why I made a promise to myself that before I leave this country I need to know her more, and maybe, want to court her. Who knows? My eyes met her lips, and I am tempted to kiss it so I try to restrain myself. I go outside the room and check about others. I saw Jihyo in the kitchen, cooking something. I take after her to see what she is cooking. She glance at me and smile.

"GoodMorning Jihyo, What are you cooking?" greeting her and asking her.

"Hmm, I'm cooking breakfast for them, But It seem like I might burn my kitchen, I know how to cook but I need someone to help me." She utter still focus on her cookings.

"Let me help you, I know how to cook different country style dishes, Since we have a food chains, I insist of studying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter