Myoui's

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aigoo~~ I am so sorry or rather really are sorry that I haven't update this story and my other storyfor the past few days. I've been busy with school stuff and I include myself into a cheerdance competetion. That's why I am coming home late, tired, and all thing that I can do are my homeworks, some stuff that I really need for school, and sleeping. Hehe XD..... Sorry. We were going to compete on Nov. 25, 2016 for Speech Choir and Dec. 8, 2016 for cheerdance. We will be having a long exam within this week, so I am really are busy. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tzuyu's pov

I closed the deal with Mina's father. I can't believe that my meetings with some business official will have my girlfriend's father. I don't know if its fortunate or unfortunate. But I was lucky that her father didn't interfere with my relationship to her daughter.

Mina and I are going to have a dinner with her mother and father. I will ask them a blessing if they could give me a chance to prove myself to her daughter. Mina is coming with her parents, While I will go to the reserved restau alone. 

It's almost time, the time we set for the dinner. I came earlier than them, I prepare myself from their questions, from her mother's slap, and for Mina. Ofcourse I need to, Cause she's the beautiful person I've ever met.

They arrived and I stood up to welcome them. They are escorted by the waiter to go to where I am.

"Good Evening, Ma'am, Sir, Mina." I greet them with a smile, a gentle smile, but a nervous one two as I am pretending to be cool when I am nervous.

"Good Evening Zhiou." Mina greeted me while walking beside me. She's so beautiful tonight, I wonder where did that beauty come from?I look at her mother to find the answer. And they are so look a like with each other. Her mother is also beautiful. Even though she maybe look like Mina, Mina is more beautiful than her mother, cause there is a side of her than she also have her father's trait.

"Good Evening Mr. Yixin" Her parents both greet me with smile. I feel safe when they smiled at me.

"Please take a sit, Ma'am, Sir." I said escorting Mina to sit beside me, and walk to her mother to also her to sit beside Mr. Myoui.

"Thank you" Her mother said and bow her head slightly at me. I just smiled back and go to my seat.

Silence filled the room, and I am saved by the waiter. The waiter give us a menu book to choose what we want to eat. I and Mina are looking with each other, but she looks more nervous than me. "It's okay, everything is fine. Don't worryabout me." I mouthed and give her my geniune smile.

We are already finished or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter