Rest Day

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mianhe for not updating it. And Yes I am busy. Hehe xD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu/Zhiou's pov~

It's my rest day today, so I have plans with Mina and our friends. Yes they are also my friends now, and I promised them that I will not make Mina cry, when she's with me. Last night was fun and when I got home we send messages to each other. And today when I woke up I already message her that I will pick her up soon. I plan to have a date with her, But I want her to pick the places the we will going to go with, Since, She lives here it will be easy for her to pick the places.

I arrived at their house, the maids let me go inside to wait for Mina. Meanwhile I am waiting for her Auntie came down and greet me. 

"Good Morning Zhiou, are you going to have a date with Mina?" Auntie said.

"Good Morning. Yes Aunty." I said gaving her a cheeks-to-cheeks kiss.

"Such a wonderful boy. I will go to Mina's room and check if she's already done. Do you want to have a breakfast firts?" She said while patting my left shoulder and ask.

"If it's ok for you Auntie. Hmm, Can I decline the breakfast invitation of yours Auntie?" I smile and ask.

"Why, Is there a problem? Or you don't want to eat what I cook?" She said pouting like a kid that makes ma laugh but I try to stop it before she gets mad at me.

"No Auntie, It's not like that. I want to have a breakfast with Mina in a restaurant. Since, we will be having a date, I plan to take her out the whole day. If only it is ok with you and Uncle." I explain that makes her smile.

"Fine, But, be sure that you will takecare of her. I have a trust on you. Don't do anything with our Mina-chan okay?" Auntie with her teasing look.

'Don't do anything with our Mina-chan okay?' I blushed with these last words as I realize what she mean.

"Y-yes Auntie, I w-ill." 

She go upstairs and check on Mina, After a few minutes I heard their coming as they talk and giggle. Auntie got down first with Mina at the back of her.

"Hi Beautiful, Can I have a date with you?" Wink at her, now she's hiding her face not to let me notice that she is blushing. And yes I caught her so I smile at her teasingly.

"Auntie, what do you think the reason why your daughter and my girlfriend is blushing so madly and hiding her face?" I ask that gain a thumbs up from auntie.

"Oh it looks like my daughter and your girlfriend is inlove that makes her blush any time you complement her." Auntie said, looking at Mina and giggle.

"Ma, Stop teasing me." Mina said ignoring my gaze. I walk infront of her and lift up her chin to make her face me. I pinch her cute red rossy cheeks.

"Yah! Why are you not looking at me? What I said was true, you're really beautiful." Kissing her forehead, wink and chuckle. "I guess I will just go home, Since you are not answering my question if you want to go with me on a date." I said and act like a sad puppy while pouting. I look at auntie to ask permission with my acts and she just smile at me. 

"Auntie, I guess I will just take my leave." I said.

"Oh, poor Zhiou, Bye." As she helped me act.

I turn and was about to walk through the door when someone grabs my wrist, i know its Mina, I try to hide my smile.

"Did I told you to leave? Did I told you that I didn't want to? I am just embarrased with you complementing me infront of my mom and our maids. But I want to go with you on a date." She said.

"Really?" I ask and now smilling.

"Y-yes." She answer.

"Let's go?" I ask. She cling her left arm to me that sign me that we can already leave.

"Bye Auntie." I againg her cheeks-to-cheeks.

"Takecare you two, okay? And takecare of my precious daughter." She said.

"Bye Ma." Mina said. 

We go to my car and help her in. 

"Where do you want to have breakfast my beautiful lady? Or do you want me to be your food? You know I won't mind." I ask teasingly and wink. She slap my right arm and blushed again.

"I was just kidding, What restau or fast food do you want to eat at?" I said.

"Hmm. Maid's Cafe or Cat's Cafe." She said.

"Hmm. Where is that?" I ask.

"You do have GPS right? I am not that familliar with directions." She said.

"What? Really? What are you doing when you were living here?" I ask. as I started to drive

"Hmm, go to different parks, clubs, malls, my friends house and to our company just to pay a visit to my dad with my driver or my friends. I don't know how to drive, since they don't want me to, They said that my husband will be the one to drive for me so I don't need it and we have drivers. Sometimes, they arrange me into a blind dates, but asking for it before they do." she explain.

"I see. So I will be driving for you now Ma'am." I said it like I am her driver.

She tongue out and shrugged. I just chuckle at her actions.

"You're lucky that I love you, but if not don't do some actions like that." I said with smirk tyring to annoy, She's cute when she's annoyed and if she pout I will kiss her.

"Ahh, If didn't love me I don't have any rights?"She said with annoyed tone.

"Yes." I said simply.

"Then stop this car, I will go home. Taxis are even better with your car." She said coldly. I just laugh at her that make her more pissed. But, when she started to remove her seatbelt I pull of and stop when I park the car on the side of the road.

"Minari~." I said but I've got nothing/

She unlocked her door and will about to open the door but I grab her.

"Minari~ Please, I was just kidding, You're cute when you looked annoyed and pissed. You're too adorable I thought you were just goint to pout, and when you pout so its my chance to kiss you, but you didn't." I explain and beg for her.

"-_-"

"Please, Sorry please forgive me Babe." I said with a hint of aegyo and pout. "Please, My beautiful penguin." "My seductive black swan, Please forgive this crazy Yoda of yours" 

"Fine, If you want to kiss me just say it or do it, you don't have to ask me." She with simple tone.

"Oh,, If I want you I don't need to ask for it. Okay if you say so." I said to again.

"N-not t-that on-e." stuttering and blushing again. I started to drive again and after a few minutes of following the gps we already are in the Maid's Cafe.

As we enter she hold my hand tight, I can feel her anger, Maybe she is jealous that all the waitress here are looking at me and try catch my eyes to seduct me.

We sat on the two person chair and almost of the waitress are competing to take our order.

"Hello, Welcome to Maid's Cafe, here's the menu for you to order." She waitress said to me and smile seductively.

"Arigato." I said with smile. But Mina kick my legs.

"Why Babe? What do you want? Anything my treat." I said to her and hold her hand. The maid waitress tripped so I help her before she fall on the floor.

"T-thank you." stuttering while blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter