The Truth Behind

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana didn't know about what happen to Tzuyu. But she actually hurt not because she fought with Tzuyu. But because Tzuyu's word is always repeating to her since yesterday. Thinking that because of her anger that takes her. She doesn't have a bestfriend anymore. She believes that it's her fault why their bestfriend relationship is gone and done. She also believes that if only she confront Tzuyu in a nice way they will be friends again in a few days. But she didn't. 

Flashback~

After Tzuyu said his words and runaway. Sana feels her knees are breakingdown. She sat on the floor while crying. She didn't even bother herself to think about Jimin. She just sat there and wait until Tzuyu is already gone to her eyes. 

On the other side, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are waiting until the scene is done. Jimin's friend help him ( Jimin ) to stands up and go to the clinic. While the Twins (Chaeyoung and Dahyun) help Sana to stand up.

The two brought Sana in Minatozaki's house and comfort her for a minute. While comforting Sana to what happen. The twin got a text from their parents to come to the Hospital and said that Tzuyu is in Critical stage. They quickly tell Sana that they have to go home. But Sana wonder why they run like they are in hurry to get home. Sana is curious to what is happening between the twin and their family. But she thought about Tzuyu wondering what Tzuyu are doing, wondering where Tzuyu is. And one thought that come to her mind that maybe Tzuyu got into an accident. She cries. Sana wants to ask the Twin but never had a chance to as she sees the Twin runaway after biding their goodbyes.

After that Sana locked her bedrooms door not wanting to eat, to be disturb from thinking and not wanting people to notice her. She cries and cry when Tzuyu's words is repeating in her mind. "If only I did not say those words..... those words to hurt me and Tzuyu. I know I will not be suffering in this situation." she thought.

She cries and cry again until she fell asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next three days Sana is always taking a look to the students and to Tzuyu's fangirls hoping to Find Tzuyu with them. Trying to get a news with Chaeyoung and Dahyun but seems like the two don't want to say anything. She want to respect the twins decision but she also feel angry because of the thought that they are hiding something. She want to see Tzuyu to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter