He's Back?

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Mina's pov~

I am now here in korea. After spending time with Zhiou in Taiwan, I go back to Japan for one week before I got here to study again. 

I've been for two months actually without Zhiou (A/n: Btw. Have I ever told you how to pronounce Tzuyu's name "Zhiou" it is pronounce as Zi-yo. That's all. I just want to say it for nothing.) beside me. Yes. We've been apart for two months because he is still in Taiwan for there business. I don't when is he going here for their new company branch because we are not talking about that. Or we are? I don't remember it I guess. But we are always chatting each other everytime we have a free time. 

I am at the school close to the parking while talking with my friends. By the way, our circle of friends is getting bigger and bigger because we found new friends here. Their names are Sana, Chaeng and Dahyun. Chae and Dahyun are twins they are male and Sana is their childhood friend she is female. I learned that the twins have another brother two years yourger than them, it's a male that Sana had fell in love with, she also said that he is more taller than the twins and more handsome than them, that make the twins glare at her. But the sad new they said that he is already dead.

So for the present time we are here in the side that is closed to the parkig area because we are waiting for Jihyo. We are chatting about school stuffs and other things when we heard a loclud cheering of the crowd that are now occupying the entrance/exit gate. Jihyo got here, she asked us to accompany her to where the crowd is. As a SCP "Student Council President" she needs to know everything in this school so she asked for our company to know the commotion was all about. We are walking on the crowd to see the things they are looking about. 

I can now see the person who's behind all these. I froze on my spot because of this person. How I missh this person so much, the person infront of all of us.

 

 

Chaeyoung's pov~

Is it true that he is here? What if he is just another person that really looks like Tzuyu? It can't be. How can they seem to look like a one person? It's Tzuyu right? Is it our brother right?

Here I am technically frozen on my spot. Thinking about who really is the person infront of this crowd we have walked on. Studying his facial features that looks really simillar to the person that is breaking our heart because of his death. He's hair color is an Ice Blue Silver Ombre, with a a grayish black small hair around his face that looks so manly for a man. His skin is more lighter than our ChocoTzu. His shoulder is more broad and wide. His clothes more like fitted on his body because it is a simple nike pro-core tight men's longsleeves. He's height is taller 3 inches than Tzuyu. I bet he is not Tzuyu since our brother since our brother doesn't like growing hair in his face and changing hair colors.

 

 

Dahyun's pov~

Is it real? Is what I am really sseing right now is real? Is he our brother? I can't believe this after almost a year he is not dead. Or maybe he is not Tzuyu. Or he is just a person who looks like Tzuyu? Aish. I cannot think properly this time. The person infront of everyone here is driving me insane. Who is he really?

 

 

No one's pov~

Jihyo, Nayeon, Jungyeon and Momo are currently halted on their spots while looking at Zhiou. 'He is here? When did he got here? How did he know the way here? Ugh. Zhiou is a smart person there is no way I am think about how did he know the way here.' They all thought in their own confused mind, that are thinking the same with eachohter.

 

 

Sana's pov~

We go on the crowd with Jihyo and since she's the president the students are giving us way to see who's the person the girls are squealing and screaming for. We reached the end and got the better view of the commotion. 

I suddenly froze on my spot and ask myself if I am seeing the truth. This is the person that I've been wanting for. The person that I've lost. The person that I thought who's already dead. The person that my heart is yearning for. The peraon that I loved and I've been praying for just for this person to be alive and he is here. Here infront of me. I look at Chae and Dahyun, they seemed so shocked like me. I think what they are thinking is almost close from mine. 

I look at Tzuyu but he's not looking at me. He is looking at Mina and a wide smile creeping on his face. There are lot of girls at his front questioning him and flirting definitely.

Girl 1: Hey, what is the handsome person doing here? 

I look at Mina to see her reaction. Because me I am really am jealous right now. He look at the girl and smile before saying something.

"I'm here to pick up my girlfriend and aks her for a date since I miss her." He just smiled. 'Is he flirting? Wait who is his girlfriend? Me? No Sana you are not he is talking about don't assume on anything.' I thought.

Girl 2: Aww, I think you are here for us. Aren't you Zhiou Yixin the heir of Yixin Company and Inc.?

'Zhiou Yixin? I heard that name somewhere.'

"Yes I am. And will excuse me please. My girl there is already killing me with her death glare becaus eher jealousness." He pointed at me. No not me. I trace his pointer finger to where is he pointing. I realized that Mina is beside me the one he is pointing with his finger. 'Mina? when did he and Mina got together? You mean all these days he's with Mina? Wait How can I be so sure that he is Tzuyu the person that I love?'  He is walking in our direction slowly. My heart is beating so fast it's crazy how it is beating for a person that looks like the someone you loved and still loving though they said that he's dead. Tzuyu is currently infront of Mina right now. He kiss Mina's cheeks that makes the crowd gone wild with their squealings and screamings.

"Hey babe. Love my surprise?" He asked on Mina. Mina is blushi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter