Testing Fate *Part 1*

Amnesia Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's Pov~

They arrived at Japan and started to part their different ways. When Zhiou's plane landed his escorts and driver are there to pick him up. His open the door for him before he could enter the car he saw Mina on the other side that also has someone to pick her up in the airport. Zhiou then wink and smile at her, But Mina just smile and look down to cover her blushing face. Mina then wave Goodbye same as Zhiou, After the Zhiou put his glasses on and both of them enters the car in the same time. 

Mina arrived to her house, and her parents are waiting for her .After her lunch with her parents, she take a bath and go to mall with her driver. 

Zhiou Yixin(Tzuyu) arrived to his house. He take a bath and rest as well. He doesn't have someone to be with him so he just spend few hours watching television. While he's watching tv, his secretary came and said. "Master Zhiou Yixin, I would like to discuss about your schedule for today and for the othe days." Trying to speak in English

"Okay, Let's just discuss it here in the living room, It's not that private right? Don't call me Master, just call me Zhiou, I am one of the people too, So treat me like one." Zhiou said and smile. His secretary just nooded.

"Yes Sir. I am Simon Park(Hehe xD Yes, His Simon park from DMTN Kpop Group, Actually I don't know them and I just search for the Japanese possible kpop member and possible to be Zhiou's Japanese Secretary) I will be your secretary here in Japan." speaking in english.

"Yeah I know that, So tell me my schedules now. And its ok to speak in Japanese, I can understand Japanese Language."suddenly speak in japanese.

Mr. Simon Park converse about Zhiou's Schedule. And because Zhiou doesn't have sched for today. He ask for a car and said that he wants to go by himself. He wants to go out and have some fresh air.

><><><><><

Today: None

Day 2: Meeting with Mr. Hamamoto   Day 3: with Mr.Enomoto Day4: with Mr. and Mrs.Izumi Day 5: will be with Mr. Myoui Lunch Meeting Day 6: His rest day. He doesn't have schedule for that day.  Day 7: Will be a Conference with other Businessmens and BoardMembers and a Lunch Meeting with Mr. Minatozaki. After His meeting with Mr. Minatozaki he will be having a one week vacation. And the last day he will be leaving Japan and go back to Taiwan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu/Zhiou's pov~~

 Since I don't have schedule for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter