Six

My Roommate's A Vampire (By Accident)

Well, he's not lying about one thing: we were pretty freaked out about my burning throat. Turns out, I have one of the healthiest larynxes the doctor's ever seen!

Anyways, after Taehyung railed into me about 'running up the internet and electricity' and how he 'wasn't made of money', he thought it'd be a good idea for me to go to bed and get a litle bit of rest. First of all let me just say: if you can afford an apartment in central Seoul, an iPhone 7 Plus, and still have enough money to buy a Hood by Air hoodie, you''re either making some good money, or you have a real knack for budgeting.

So when I got to my bedroom and layed down, that's when the fatigue really hit me. I checked my phone thiking it was still super early: it was seven in the morning.

I slept from seven in the morning to about six in the evening, which is weird because I'm used to being waken up every ten minutes. Anyway, I woke up in just enough time to have dinner with Taehyung. We decided after the fiasco at the restaurant and my weird super healing throat incident, we'd enjoy a bit of the evening and we took a night walk together, talking and just getting to know one another. Turns out, Taehyung had a pretty normal childhood. Grew up with his siblings in Daegu, cozy little home close to the city, went to public school, liked taking pictures and took up dancing for his family.

Y'know, looking back on that moment, I remember being very tranquil. I always loved walking in forests and meadows when I was young because I love the moon, but this time it was an entirely new realm of tranquil. Something about the moon and stars, and having the moon's light cascade down on you, it's almost like a unique moment of vulnerability. Just to let you know, yes: I would love to take a walk with Taehyung again. Despite the fact that he's very uptight sometimes and he likes to blame things on me, he's quite the company when he's achieved ataraxia.