Eleven

My Roommate's A Vampire (By Accident)

I didn't really get that much sleep that night. I just kept thinking about Jeongguk and how much time he'd spent on the computer. It's insanely heartbreaking to see him so concerned for his health, but also inspiring that he's so willing to keep healthy.

I woke up to Jeongguk standing in the bathroom mirror in only his underwear, just staring. I didn't know if he was nervous to start a new job, if he was having a moment of dysphoria, or whatever, so I just left him to do whatever he was doing while I had breakfast. After I was finished eating he called for me to look at "something important" - side note: you never want to hear someone call for you to look at something important in the bathroom after seeing them in only their underwear.

Anyways, when I saw him, he was pointing to the mirror and asked if I could see his reflection, to which I was equally as freaked out because the only person in that mirror was me. Now, I didn't want to freak him out even more, so I somehow convinced him to leave the bathroom, get something to eat, and get ready for the day. Thankfully it was a really cloudy and cold day, so we didn't have much of a concern for another sunburn fiasco, but just to be safe, I did pack a few bottles in my dance bag (along with an oat bar because you can never go wrong with a little snack) just to be safe.

When we got to the studio, I've never seen someone so excited to teach dance. In all honesty, it was kind of refreshing to see a new face, even though he wasn't that new and I'm used to seeing him all day, but seeing his form when dancing was quite invigorating. We're getting sidetracked with this! We got to the studio, and he was still a bright pink when we got inside. I still believed it was just extreme sensitivity to ultraviolet light.

Dance classes rolled over that night, partly because we had an unusually big class, but also Jeongguk was taking people one by one and walking them through the moves. It was really nice to see someone so dedicated to form and precision instead of just 'here are the moves moving on'. It was also good that we didn't have to go out in the sun again; seeing Jeongguk get that pink on a cloudy day was very worrying. When class ended we decided to just hang out at the studio for a while, just talking about random stuff. Afterwards, we ended up taking a gentle stroll back home, appreciating the night sky, the cool air and just each other's comapny, which we were really learning to love.

When we got back home, Jeonguuk went through that weird thing he did last time. I wasn't about to go through it again, so I just pushed him closer to the door and demanded that he go inside (it was already late and we had routines to work on in the morning), to which he snapped out of his daze and walked inside, where we both kinda crashed in the lounge.