Twenty-Five

My Roommate's A Vampire (By Accident)

Y'know that's one thing I've noticed is everyone calling us partners. I mean, we're not really interested in dating each other becuase, you know, girls are really pretty, but it's weird to think we live in a time where it's expected of younger generations to just be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with gay people, love who you want, but it's like when you assume someone's straight when they're not, but people are just assuming we're gay.

Anyways, yes. As embarassing as it sounds, I got beat up by a notepad and fell into a glass of water, but I didn't know that A: I could turn into a bat, and B: how to control a bat body. It's super funny when Taehyung comes home though and he's expecting to see me on the couch, but now he gets dive bombed by a bat.

Hey!

You broke your promise, I'm breaking mine! It's funnier because Taehyung doesn't like anything that flies. He's okay with birds when they fly high, but any low-flying creature terrifes him!

For good reason though! Like, if they're high in the sky like with aeroplanes, that's fine, they look all majestic and beautiful. But when you see one up close, they have horrible-looking talons and beaks that could peck your brain out through your nostrils and their screeching is painfully loud.

That's only birds like falcons or vultures or hawks! The worst thing I have is fangs and tiny little feet!

Yeah okay, but who was the one who got bit by a bat and turned into a vampire?

Okay fine, but do you really think that if I was going to bite you, I would dive bomb you with the door open so the neighbours could hear you?

Whatever man, my point is that birds are terrifying and I don't trust anything that randomly dive-bombs into my head and lands on my shoulder. Besides, who's the one that likes to lie in the sink and take little bat baths and then curl up on my stomach and fall asleep to rom coms?

You can say no at any time, but you actually tell me what time it is so I can do that!

That's not- stop not proving my point!

You love it, you know you do. You know I'm a cute little bat. Admit it!

No way, you weirdo!

Admit that I'm a cute little bat or I'm gonna chew through your new converse!

Don't you freaking dare, you little rat with wings!

Then admit that I'm a cute bat!

Fine! Okay!

No, I want you to say it!

Fine! Jeon Jeongguk is a cute litte bat. There, you happy now?

Yeah~!

I hate you sometimes...