One

My Roommate's A Vampire (By Accident)

      So let me tell you about this dumb kid and how I got dragged into this in the first place: I was at the dance studio where I work minding my own business, when my boss came up to me and told me that we were going to get a new student and he wanted me to help show him the ropes. Now, I'm not one to just tell my boss "no" because between you and me, I'd like to keep my job; bills to pay and I need to eat and all that, y'know?

      Anyways, after I told my boss I'd help, he introduced me to him. Apparently he was only a high schooler, but damn was this kid good. There wasn't much I had to teach him and what was taught wasn't taught for long. I mean, this kid had to be part sponge the way he just soaked in information! It wasn't until after class I found out that his name was Jeon Jeongguk and he was 19 years old. Nineteen! I mean, I was struggling with rhythm and footing at nineteen, and I still kinda struggle with it! 

      So this kid was perfect, and not just at dancing. After he was at the studio for a few months, I began to notice that he'd sing along with some songs. He wasn't just half-heartedly singing either; that kid could SING. Like, if you could mix the voices of Beyoncé, Adele, and Cher, but gave them the sensuality of Trey Songz and the classiness of Justin Timerlake, then add a layer of Kanye West, that was this kid's voice. Keep in mind he's doing this while he's dancing, and that's no easy task.

      I'm not one to overly-brag on someone, much less a student, but holy : this kid was the perfect dancer, singer, rapper, all rolled into one not-so-tiny package. If I was a female, I'd date him. I know that's weird saying that as an adult male, but it's true. This kid was textbook boyfriend material. I don't feel like talking about this anymore since the next part makes me cringe everytime, so we'll talk later.