Ten

My Roommate's A Vampire (By Accident)

We watched TV for a good hour before Taehyung decided to call it a night.  I decided to stay up and continue my Google search for a few more hours, only to find more fanfiction and witch pages. I got curious as to what this one witch page had to say about it, but I decided to get a shower before continuing my expedition. If there's one thing I absolutely love about showers, it's how warm you can make them. Love me a hot shower!

Anyways, I was in the shower for about three hours (I hate getting a hot shower only to step into a freezing cold room) before I decided break time was over, but when I wiped off the mirror I couldn't see myself, only the stuff behind me. To be honest, it really freaked me out, but it also gave me another symptom to add to my search history. I don't think I could've gotten dressed fast enough before going back to the computer and looking up everything that's been hapening: Tired during the day, extreme allergy to garlic, sun sensitivity, no reflection. Of course I got a few more vampire blogs and a lovely fanfic about forbidden supernatural love, but nothing that would help me. That's when I decided to look at the witch page, which happened to be a very interesting forum.

Now, I've never believed in anything religious. Be it Christianity, Paganism, or anything else, it just wasn't my thing. However, I was out of options here, so I dove deep into this occult forum. Many people agreed hat the final test of true vampirism was to be invited into a church. If my skin started to feel warm, then that was the ultimate sign of vampirism.

Of course I stayed up all night, but I did have several cups of coffee and a green tea to keep myself awake when the sun came up. Taehyung just had to see this.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, and as weird as it seemed, vampirism was beginning to look like the culprit. Which was weird considering all this came from a fruit bat. Maybe we should've gone to the doctor, maybe I should've left the bat alone, I don't know. All I could tell you at that time was it was kinda starting to make sense, and I wasn't too happy about it.