Special Chapter #1

The Last Fight | kaisoo

First song: Turning Page, Sleeping at last.

-

I recommend for ya'll to reread The Last Fight's last chapter or last 2 chapters but if just freshly read then, I hope you'd appreciate this special chapter! Idk I gave justice but here is it! 

hi! this is dedicated to you. *wink wink*

-

2 years later.

-

Is it morning already?

If he was a wolf, his ears would've definitely perked up from the sound of sizzling plates from the kitchen and the tune of an unrecognized song. I feel dizzy. Kyungsoo thought as he rubbed his eyes, vision slowly clearing up. His back hurts but he doesn't mind it that much. What intrigues him is the time. What time is it? He doesn't remember much from last night.

As his sight adjusts with the lighting of the whole room, he tilts his head. This hangover is ing me up. He smelled beer. Kyungsoo later then shrugs and glanced at the door. His heart automatically went erratic. The door was half open and he could somehow peak at someone's well-built back from the kitchen. The apron partly covers his body but you could see his defined V-line. His hair disheveled and it gave more justice to his handsome face. Many might've dreamed of this moment but only one lived reality with it, Do Kyungsoo.

Am I lucky?

Kyungsoo felt his throat suddenly ran dry from the sight. Added to the fact that he's slightly getting nervous for a reason that he doesn't want to talk about. Why are you still getting anxious over him?

It still bothered Kyungsoo about their current status but right now? The moment was too perfect—overthinking was not fit. Gathering all his strength, he stood up—almost stumbling. He caressed his forehead and aimed for the door, completely forgetting the fact that he was only in his underwear and huge white tee.

Kyungsoo heard piano sounds from the kitchen and he felt his knees weaken. That song...

Is this a set up?

Small steps are made towards the kitchen and the handsome boy that he was looking for was suddenly gone. Are you even awake huh? Is this a dream? Fierceness was gone from him and he feels soft inwardly. Kyungsoo continued to walk, blinking twice and looking around. The piano sounds were still present alongside the violin and it hastily reminded him of this one scene from Breaking Dawn. Why am I comparing my reality with some fiction vampires?

All of a sudden, his breathing became shallow as he felt someone hug him from behind. Do Kyungsoo was stunned. He clearly doesn't know what to do. Should he fight it? Give in? He couldn't think straight.

The boy's first words were not straight up Good Morning or some sorts. But instead, Oh Sehun sang along with the music, arms around Kyungsoo and nothing else matters for him.

"I've waited a hundred years," Sehun sang; hot breath giving Kyungsoo shivers. His height towered mightily, allowing him to completely dominate the lawyer. "But I'd wait a million more for you."

Kyungsoo's breath hitched from Sehun's song. You could hear softness and manliness from his voice. "Nothing prepared me for, what the privilege of being yours would do."

Kyungsoo felt himself blushing. Having someone dedicate a song for you is just too much to handle. He wanted to step back and face the younger but Sehun's embrace was just too tight, it's like you're telling me that you're not letting me go.

"If I had only felt the warmth within your touch." Sehun closed his eyes, mixing hums and lyrics in between. His left hand travelling up and down Kyungsoo's left arm. Shivers ran down Kyungsoo's spine, him submitting to the officer's . "If I had only seen how you smile when you blush."

"S-Sehun—" Kyungsoo was shocked that he couldn't last long and tolerate not seeing Sehun's face. Mindlessly, he faced the Officer, eyes soft and looking straight at his locks.

The lawyer's actions made Sehun snicker a bit. "Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough, well I would have known," Sehun attempts to close the gap in between their faces but stops midway. "What I was living for all along," Sehun exhales and smiles at Kyungsoo, "What I've been living for."

Kyungsoo grins back, still in the clouds but Sehun had already hesitated to sing the next verse. "Good Morning, grumpy."

Kyungsoo doesn't answer and just stared at Sehun's face. Their height differs but Kyungsoo's admiration for the younger was bigger. Sehun gave him another small smile and stepped back, arms faltered from the hug. "Breakfast?"

Finally realizing that Sehun wasn't going to continue the song, Kyungsoo pouted. "Such a mood breaker."

His response made Sehun laugh. Sehun knows that Kyungsoo knew the next few lines but he stopped himself from saying it. It's not yet time.

Stepping forward and discarding his apron, "You have to be sure first."

"S-Sure?" Oh Sehun was making Do Kyungsoo weak and Kyungsoo doesn't seem to protest like what he seems to do years back.

"I'm patient enough for it." Sehun answered back. "I've made pancakes. Anything more that you'd like?" Sehun hid his feelings with another beam. He knew that it has been years after all the Kim Jongin mess but he still doesn't want to rush. He was happy of his current situation right now. Everything seems to be in the right place.

Sehun doesn't want to pressure Kyungsoo that much because he was happy with the improvements with the lawyer. Although he was still so close yet so far. It hurts him sometimes thinking that maybe what Kyungsoo does see is him being his closest friend. But hey, it friendship's always the kickstart right?

He may act sweet and surprise Kyungsoo with his overflowing affection like what happened a few minutes earlier but Sehun doesn't continue and do much after that. Last night, they made memories again. Kyungsoo won another divorce case and there's nothing in the world that Kyungsoo likes than to drink beer with Sehun.

Sehun wanted them to go to an amusement park or maybe go to the beach. But Kyungsoo kept it simple and ordered a case of beer and two bottles of Soju—opening Youtube, grabbing a hairbrush as a microphone and singing songs in minus one. I'm always waiting for you. For your answer. When do I get it?

From the distance Kyungsoo felt somehow disappointed. He blinked twice. "Sehun." He called out, wanting to discuss something but something was still stopping him. It's been two years. You grew together. Slept together. Got each other's backs. Why won't you try to fully give in? What do you have to lose Kyungsoo? You've already moved on from Kim Jongin.

"Soo?"

"M-Milk..." Kyungsoo responded mindlessly.

"Huh?"

Kyungsoo cleared his throat when he realized that he was lost in thoughts. "I-I meant, I want milk for breakfast."

Sehun leaned on the counter. His perfectly chiseled body aligned with Kyungsoo's sight. "Sorry grumpy, hate to bring it up to you but you've already consumed the milk."

"H-Huh?"

"You poured milk all over you last night and even gargled it because you're drunk."

"Huh? Isn't that so erted?" Kyungsoo's eyebrows knitted from the latter's statement.

"That's a good metaphor. Want it to become true?" Sehun teased and Kyungsoo's cheeks suddenly turned red from the other's response. "Damn you, I'll get the milk myself."

"Huh? Thought you wanted my milk?"

-

"He's been waiting for you for so long." Kyungsoo sighed, tightly groping the milk in a cartoon. Why am I so bothered with this? It had been weeks. Kyungsoo thought, mind drowning in endless questions. He walked towards the parking lot, sluggishly moving his whole body and kept on groaning. "What if he leaves you because he thought that you're unreachable? What if he thinks that he's in the friendzone? Why do I keep on giving him signals? Where is the answer? Aish!" Kyungsoo palmed his face in frustration, stopping his tracks. "Aigh, Do Kyungsoo get your decisions straight!"

"Oh !"

The noise of groceries falling on the ground alerted Kyungsoo. He followed where the groans are from and found a convertible car and a woman from the backseat. "Oh no, I messed it up."

Kyungsoo rushed to the rescue and set aside his box of milk. "Here let me help you."

The woman gratefully thanked him. "Oh, I owe you one Mr.—"

"A-Ah, it's okay." Kyungsoo successfully loaded the other groceries into the backseat of the car. Closing the car, he lets out a small smile and arrowed his hand. "It's Kyungsoo, Ms—"

"Just call me Krystal—"

As their eyes and hands met, an awkward silence unexpectedly rose up.

Both stared at each other's locks for a minute or so. It's been two years, Hello Jung Soo Jung.

"H-Hey." It was Kyungsoo who initiated first. "How are you?" Do Kyungsoo let her hand go but before it, he rapidly stared at her hand. Still flawless. And that ring... All compared to me, what do I have? Wept for my ex, kept a boy waiting for years, worked my off my career, when do I settle down? When do I get my own happy ending?

Or maybe, I already have.... Am I just blind?

"You look good." Kyungsoo also stated, grabbing his milk cartoon. "Hope you're doing fine."

Krystal was still stunned that her voice hitched. "I—uh—" She felt a bit awkward but hey, this is her past lawyer. The moment surprised her and she felt emotional. "I'm doing good Kyungsoo. I'm sorry. I-I was just shocked. Of all the people, I never expected to bump onto you."

Kyungsoo sneered. "Don't worry. I won't make a scene."

Krystal nervously laughed. "W-Why are you thinking that?"

"I'm just joking Stal, loosen up. Definitely not the type to." Kyungsoo reassured her. He doesn't feel anything towards her. No anger. No sadness.

Krystal smiled again, caressing her tummy. "C-Can I give you a ride home? Where do you stay at?"

"No worries, I can walk home."

Krystal wanted to talk to him for a little longer. "N-No—please, I inisist."

She's still like that. Nothing much changed from you Krystal Jung. Well, aside from you're free from your case.

Starting the car, Jung Soo Jung made sure that the seatbelt wasn't too tight on her. She opened the windows and Kyungsoo thanked her inwardly. "Do you get carsick too?"

"Yeah." Kyungsoo replied. "Sometimes I still do but right now? I do feel a little dizzy."

"Yeah, you stink."

A few seconds pass before Krystal realizes her words. "O-Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend. I meant you d-do smell alcohol. N-Not much of a fan."

"A-Ah," Kyungsoo squished himself to the side. It would've been better if I was at the backseat. "Sorry." Do I really smell this much or is she just not into it?

The car starts slowly, building up its pace until they were out of the mart. "Just direct me please. I'm kind of new with driving."

"I noticed." Kyungsoo answered straightforwardly and not even bothering to take it back. "You drive carefully. Totally normal for beginners."

"Never saw you drive a car though."

"Don't want to own one. I carpool a lot." My sister died from my driving. Maybe that's the trauma that I cannot escape.

Silence once filled the atmosphere and Kyungsoo couldn't help it but to look at Krystal. She's definitely flawless and good looking. No veins run though her hand; nails are well polished and clean. Her brown hair complements her pastel top. She's definitely a good catch. Do Kyungsoo averts his gaze. He's not jealous but this is the only time wherein he talked with her in solo with nothing in his mind but peace. Kind of weird but should I ask her?

"U-Uh, How's work Soo? I heard from some of my friends that you won another case. You're truly amazing." Krystal praised the latter, stopping for the red lights.

"Thanks. It was really complex though. Couples nowadays are all filing for divorce. You can't really say that Marriage is the happy ending because it's just a new beginning."

"I know. Fights are common within couples but you needed to hold on to your promises no matter how big the fight is." Krystal shot back, totally agreeing with Kyungsoo.

"If you're not happy in your current condition then you'll drain easily no matter how hard you try." Wise words came out of the lawyer's mouth. It's now or never Kyungsoo. "How's Jongin?" Kyungsoo didn't stutter.

Krystal looked like she already knew that the question will be brought up. "He's very stressed."

"Really? From work perhaps?" Kyungsoo brushed his hair with his hands. "Well, I do understand. Engineering and architecture, very stressful and toxic."

Krystal lit out a small beam when she heard the word architecture. "W-Well, he's more stressed because his architect is just fully resting."

"Really?"

"He doesn't want me to go to work."

Kyungsoo caught her caressing her tummy again. Of course. "I see. Congratulations."

This time, Krystal slowly felt comfortable. "Thank you Attorney. He wanted a girl."

"What Jongin wants, he gets." Kyungsoo reacted, feeling happy for Jongin. He remembered that time when he was in the hospital and Jongin was weeping for his dead son in the bathroom. Even way before, Kim Jongin loved children. If he stayed with me, he would get no one. Maybe my last fight truly did have answers. "Betcha he'll get a girl and he'll teach her ballet."

Krystal found herself stifling a little laugh from Kyungsoo's remark. "I totally agree! He had been shopping for girl stuffs even though we already agreed to not know the gender of the baby for now."

"Well, your tummy isn't that big yet."

"I feel scared sometimes." Krystal admitted, finally driving after the lights went green. "Oh, do I turn right in this subdivision or?"

"Go on." Kyungsoo instructed her. "The last house at this lane."

"I see. You're not living with Byun Baekhyun anymore?" Krystal glanced at all the houses. All of them have a common color, white. The lass found it cute.

"The is already married. He's at Japan right now maybe Chanyeol's balls at this moment." His last sentence made Soo Jung laugh. "Oh Kyungsoo your mouth."

"Why are you scared?" Kyungsoo urged Soo Jung. He already saw his house approaching and he knew that he would go totally crazy when he sees Sehun again and he's not yet ready for it. He needed to deal with these two situations at once to give him peace.

"H-Huh?"

"I know about your son, Asher."

That statement completely knocked Krystal off guard. "Traumas..." She answered in a low voice, stopping the car in front of the last house that Kyungsoo was pointing at. She's starting to feel something that she wanted to release for a long time and the mention of her dead child was quite too much for her. "When I lost Asher, I thought to myself that I would never bear another child." Her eyes fell on Kyungsoo's. She felt that he was trustworthy. Kyungsoo wasn't her friend or closed one but she couldn't stop her emotions. "The night before the police broke in our house, Jongin wanted us to try again. I've always said no to him. I felt like I couldn't protect our child form my carelessness. In jail, I've thought about you even way before we met."

Kyungsoo listened to her in stillness.

"I thought maybe, If he was with Kyungsoo. Maybe Asher is alive. I don't know. Maybe Jongin's happier. Maybe—I was just a bad person. I hurt my child, Yoona, Jongin and You."

"I-I can't bear a child stal, what are you saying?" Kyungsoo came off a little concerned because she was pregnant and her emotions are soaring high.

Krystal's starting to get her eyes wet with tears. Being alone with Kyungsoo for the second time did bring out the things that she's been hiding all along. "I-I just w-wanted to say that I'm so sorry."

Kyungsoo knew where this was headed to. He lets her speak out her feelings. "I-I'm so sorry for being insensitive and stupid. Maybe you've thought, oh Krystal that is having the best time of her life! But no, I've always had this guilt. Why do I keep on failing everyone? I'm always drowning with guilt. I c-can't forgive myself. For snaking with Jongin, for killing my child, for getting more attention than Yoona—"

"I didn't know that you're feeling that way." Kyungsoo disrupts her. "I know you're guilty, that's okay."

"O-Okay?" Krystal cried. "I've hurt a nice person because I'm this selfish and you're telling me that it's okay? Y-You can slap me now if you want."

"Stal, I'm over that. Please, it's already two-three years gone. Done forever." Kyungsoo admits that their confrontation is starting to get into his nerves but he does pity Krystal in a way that he couldn't explain. "Let's just move on and work with what we have now. I can't keep on weeping for someone that doesn't want me back. Or something that I'll never have."

"You're t-too nice."

"It's because I've already found the true reason of my last fight." Kyungsoo also admitted. "If I do keep on being this stuck then it'll surely affect other people, lower my worth and hinder all the possible good things that might've been knocking at my door from the very start."

Kyungsoo sighed, caressing the milk cartoon. He's starting to realize things. Lots of thoughts are popping inside his head.

"A love that is weak is meant to be broken Soo Jung. I can't do anything about that."

"S-So his love f-for you is weak?"

"L-Love? Between me and you, who is really loved?"

His words caught krystal off guard.

"He did give up on temptations and it wasn't entirely your fault. You worked with him and he fell for you. Love is such a powerful thing, a strong word and maybe what he felt for me was just shallow. Not everyone stays with you and I get that Stal. We're not meant to be together." Krystal couldn't help her tears but flow. "If our love was real then your place would've been mine. He fought for you till the end. He loves you. You lost Asher? He still forgave you. That was such a painful thing. But when I didn't give him much attention just because of a ing bar exam? He couldn't even forgive me."

Krystal was breathless at the moment. "K-Kyungsoo—"

"You are his final answer and I was just someone from the multiple choice."

Krystal submits to Kyungsoo's answer. You're right....

"I'm in the process of healing and through these hardships I saw how other people are willing to fight for me. They're the reason why I'm forgiving you and why I felt my worth." Kyungsoo clicked the door lock and opened it, giving Soo Jung one last smile. Fight Soo Jung, Jongin wants you to be strong.

Soo Jung glanced over the window and decided to just stop. "Anyone is too lucky to have you. I wish I met you in another way. You must've been the bestest friend I'll ever have."

"Maybe. But I can't be friends with you. All I can give is my goodluck." Kyungsoo stepped out of the car, grabbed his milk and just leaned forward. "Make the best for your child and Jongin. Set yourself free."

Krystal nodded, sighing and wiping her tears. "I'll carry your words forever. I wish you every happiness."

Kyungsoo huffs and his lips, "You're going to be fine." He closed the door. "I've already stopped hoping when I saw him so happy that you're going to be free. Already released that one imprisoning memory two years ago. I have no regrets. I am totally happy right now."

I hope that I could be as strong as you. Krystal thought and speedily saw someone from behind Kyungsoo. Sehun stared at her in confusion.

Krystal didn't attempt to close the window and quickly realized the situation. "I can see your situation right now attorney. If you're strong to handle all your pain, I hope you'll also be strong enough to give your answer."

Kyungsoo was puzzled. "H-Huh?"

I heard once from Tao that Sehun's still waiting for you. "N-Nothing. You're totally worth the love, don't step back. He loves you so much. Thank you Kyungsoo, for everything." For making me realize my errors. For helping me to decide my future.

Sehun silenyly watched the two.

Kyungsoo was glad to return the favor. "I've thanked you too because my career soared higher and I met the most beautiful man who loves to peel oranges for me, be stupidly funny and be that smoking hot at 7 am."

Krystal felt herself giggle when she saw how Sehun reacted to Kyungsoo's words. He was like a child who won a candy from a game. "Really Soo? Well, it's already a minute till eight. Will he still be hot at 8 am?"

"His fire will never run out. I'll gladly be the fuel."

Chortling Krystal just shrugged and before she closed the window and left, she shouted, "I'm always rooting for you Oh Sehun!"

As Krystal's car left his house, Kyungsoo felt his heart race when he heard a baritone voice from his back. "Fuel huh?"

Oh . I didn't notice him walk from there to here!?

"O-Oh Sehun." That's why she shouted. Geez, I'm dead.

"Fuel Do Kyungsoo? Wanna ride me?"

"Y-You ing rascal!" Kyungsoo was embarrassed.

Sehun quickly wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's small frame and messed with the latter's hair. "Oh Attorney stop denying! I heard all the sweet words from earlier. Should I thank Krystal for that?"

Kyungsoo tried to push him but Sehun was still holding him strongly and teasing him. "Woah, it only takes other people to bring out your sweet side? Should I call Tao and Junmyeon hyung now!?"

"Aish shut up!" Kyungsoo felt his cheeks blushing but he knew that Sehun wasn't going to stop. With that he tiptoed and hastily grabbed Sehun's cheeks, quickly slanting his lips over Sehun's to shut him up.

The younger was stunned. Is this a dream!? ing finally!?

Kyungsoo moved his lips and Sehun was alert enough to catch on the pace. You're a good kisser Do Kyungsoo. Their lips were at sync and Sehun didn't even bother that they had their first kiss on the streets.

Detaching himself from the taller, Kyungsoo kissed Sehun's right cheek. "I love you, my little warrior."

"Who's little now? Aren't you the one lacking height?"

Kyungsoo's face crumpled with Sehun ruining the mood again. Sehun felt himself smirk from the older's cute antics. "You surprise me everyday attorney. And I find myself falling harder," Sehun gripped his waist in a tight way, "only for you." And winked at him before slamming his lips on Kyungsoo's and devouring the sweet moment that he'll never forget in this lifetime.


...

Sorry if its not good or fast paced. Please comment! This is not Entirely Kaisoo but just a closure and to answer Ksoo's questions. Lmao those who said that this was a Sesoo book HAHAHAHHA

To clarify:

The next lyrics that Sehun discontinued were "your love is my turning page...." the reason whh he didnt continue is because he wasnt sure if Kyungsoo does like him back.

And also, that is Kyungsoo's own house. Sehun just slept there to celebrate with Kyungsoo. They're like in a Mutual understanding but Kyungsoo was still doubting as he has so many questions.

Love ya seouls

Ps: edit:

3 special Chapters:

#1: Soostal closure and Sesoo answers (Lil mention of kaistal and kaisoo)

#2: kaisoo angst (happenings of kaisoo way before) (maybe in 2 parts or a long chap)

#3: to wrap everything up or kaisoo angst again or idk still polishing.