(2)

Different
===

Tiffany couldn’t seem to wipe off the smile on her face as she sat across from her boyfriend. After much begging and a few tantrums, the young man relented and let her stay in his apartment to keep him company. “Oppa.” She called out as she covered his hand with hers on the table.

“Hm?”

“I missed you so much.” Her smile grew wider when she saw him blushing a bit.

“I-I…” He cleared his throat and took a sip from his water. “I missed you too.” He slowly looked up and smiled shyly before retracting his hand. 

Tiffany got even giddier upon seeing the young man’s reaction. So she stood up and went around the table eagerly to sit beside him. Her arms s around his waist in an instant to pull him closer. “I can’t believe you’re finally here.” 

He tried to lean back as her face was dangerously close to his. “Hah… Me too.” He smiled back but it came out quite disturbing as the corner of his mouth twitched nervously. “Is there something on my face?” He absently wiped his mouth when Tiffany kept on staring at him.

“There is.”

“Really? Where…” His hand froze midair as Tiffany leaned in to kiss the corner of his mouth.

“Here.” Tiffany tapped the corner of his mouth as she grinned.

“Aish. You’re becoming sneaky now?” The young man squirmed out of her hold and stood up to wash his plate.

“But Oppaaaa…” Tiffany whined and followed him to the sink. She kept on tugging at the hem of his shirt until he finally had enough and turned around with a huff.

“What?”

“You’re so cold.”

“I’m not.” 

“Yes, you are.” Tiffany stepped forward and he subtly stepped back. “You won’t even allow me to hug you.” She opened her arms to beckon him to move closer and added a cute pout, hoping it would do the trick.

He scratched his head in confusion. “But you…” He wasn’t able to finish his sentence as Tiffany lunged at him for another tight hug.

===
A/N: Let's drag this a little bit, shall we? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Um... So... The purpose of this update is to show you guys what's wrong with Tiffany. LOL Is there really something wrong? Idk. *shrugs* Anyway, have fun! XD