(15)

Different
===

Tiffany tried to keep calm as she waited for her boyfriend. And when she finally heard the knock on the door, she totally lost it and jumped off her chair to open the door. “Hi.” She greeted too eagerly to which Taeyeon responded with a grimace. “What brings you here?” She didn’t forget to greet her with a light kiss on the cheek before letting her in.

“You forgot this at home.” Taeyeon held out a pink handkerchief.

“Oh.” She absently took it and couldn’t help but smile at the sweet gesture. “But you didn’t have to go all the way here.” She could feel her heart beating faster as those cute brown eyes stared right into hers.

“It’s okay. I wasn’t really doing anything important and it was quite bothering me.” Taeyeon said too honestly and shrugged. Upon seeing the slight frown that was making its way to Tiffany’s face, she quickly rummaged through her bag to get the small lunch box that she had prepared. “And I also got you this. I made it before going here.” She took a quick glance at her watch and saw that it was just in time for lunch.

“Y-you made this for me…?” 

“Yeah. You better eat it while it’s still warm.” Taeyeon walked to the nearby coffee table and set the lunch box. She quietly took out the contents and laid them neatly on the table. “Fany, come here. Eat.” She called out and gestured for her to be seated beside her.

Tiffany was quick enough to snap out of her daze and went to the couch. She could feel her heart swell at the sight of Taeyeon’s home cooked meal. “Tae?” Her gaze turned to the girl who was subtly keeping a distance from her. 

“What?”

“Thank you.” Tiffany leaned in to peck her lips before happily taking the utensils. She took a piece of vegetable from the container and held it out for the girl to eat.

“But I’m full.”

“But Oppaaaa…” She pouted cutely when she pressed it against the girl’s lips but only got a frown in return. “Please…” 

Thinking that she should just give in so she could go home and laze around, Taeyeon unwillingly opened and chewed the food with a little disgruntled sound. “Happy now?” She said with a mouthful of carrot and Tiffany nodded eagerly before eating as well. Gah. Clingy. Pushy. Ugh. Why the heck are you dating this girl? Ugh.

===
A/N: Don't you think Taeng is the sweetest? :) hehehehehe And oh! If you're wondering, they all have the same age... :O It's just that Tiffany calls Taehyung "oppa" to sound cute. HAVE YOU NOTICED?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA Ah, I also have to thank my destiny's child for the lunch box idea. HAHAHAHA It was totally random but whatever. *shrugs*