(9)

Different
===

It was yet another weekend and here they were, sitting on the couch, watching a random movie. It took a lot of persuading on Taeyeon’s side to convince Tiffany not to go out and just stay indoors. She was in desperate need to stay at home that she did the one thing that she swore not to do, to act all cutesy and beg to get what she wanted. She never knew that this day would come and she totally blamed it on her scumbag of a twin brother.Just wait and see Taehyung… Just wait and see… 

“Tae?” Tiffany slipped her arms around the girl’s waist and leaned her head on her shoulder.

“What is it?” Taeyeon tried to subtly pull away from her hold but it was quite impossible to do, not when Tiffany was clinging to her like a koala.Seriously… Clingy! Clingy girl! Gah! She glanced down and their eyes met accidentally. Good thing you have a pretty smile… She inwardly sighed at the thought.

“I’ve been wondering…” She took the girl’s hand and absently played with her fingertips. “How come you became paler?”

“What?”

“I mean…” Tiffany shifted to sit up straight. “You said you went to the tropics. How come your skin is paler than it should be?” 

Taeyeon wasn’t able to understand the situation quickly. But as soon as she did, she couldn’t help but feel her heart racing in panic. “I-I did…?” She lifted her arm and looked at it. That stupid… Ugh! She quickly brushed away the murderous plot against her brother to think of a convincing excuse. “I guess the sunblock did its thing…?” . That was a very lame excuse. . But Taehyung would say such thing, right? .

Tiffany giggled, much to Taeyeon’s relief, and went back to her previous position. “I guess it did.” She mumbled and continued to watch the movie.

Taeyeon sighed in relief and leaned back against the couch. She took a mental note to ask her brother on what gibberish he had told Tiffany to avoid any mishaps in the future. 

===