(6)

Different
===

“Tae?”

Taeyeon could feel her face heating up as she felt Tiffany’s warm breath in her ear. The girl was leaning way too close to her, in a very uncomfortable position, and she was thankful that they were in a movie theater. Perfect place to hide her reddening face. “W-what?” She leaned to her side, away from her “girlfriend” and much to her horror, Tiffany scooted closer and took her arm to place it around the girl’s waist. I swear I’m going to kill you myself, Taehyung. Just wait and see.

“Why are you moving away from me?” Tiffany didn’t look at her and leaned her head to her shoulder instead. She took Taeyeon’s other hand and absently played with it while looking at the screen.

“I thought you needed more space.” Her hand was holding onto the girl’s waist stiffly and she swore her wrist would ache badly at the end of the movie.

Tiffany giggled which made her “boyfriend” confused. “We didn’t get these seats just to waste money, you know.” She snuggled closer and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Taeyeon faked a smile when Tiffany pulled back to smile at her. She felt guilty every time the girl would look at her with those twinkling eyes and genuine smile. Those weren’t meant for her after all, it was meant for her scumbag twin brother. The light touch on her chin brought back her senses. “Hm?”

“Can I kiss you?” The girl asked shyly. “I know you don’t really like lip locking but can we at least do it for a few seconds?” 

Her eyes widen at the request and she would’ve thought her hand was dead at how stiff it was. “Y-you what…?”

“You heard me, Tae. Please…?” Tiffany jutted down her lips cutely. 

. This is for real. . I hate you so much Taehyung. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you! SO MUCH! . I’m going to kiss his girlfriend. . “Uh…” She cleared awkwardly before trying to maneuver her right arm into a more comfortable position. . I can’t do this. . But the deal. . Nobody would dare to break a pinky promise. . “Um…” She entangled her fingers with Tiffany’s hair as she pulled her lightly. “Okay, come here.” OH . Pink lips were pressed against her own lightly. Okay, this is tolerable. Tiffany slowly parted her lips and captured her bottom ones. . I can’t do it! I wanna cry! She nibbled on her lips lightly and when the girl finally pulled away, she let out the breath that she had unknowingly been holding.

Tiffany bit her lip shyly as she looked at Taeyeon’s flustered face. “You didn’t kiss me back, like always, but it’s okay.” 

The words came out like a whisper but she heard them loud and clear. She stared back at Tiffany, she was still smiling but her eyes weren’t curved like they always did, and couldn’t help but feel guiltier. Damn it! What the hell have you done to this girl, Taehyung?! The guilt was starting to eat her up and next thing she knew, her lips were locked with Tiffany’s in a gentle kiss. . I’m going to regret this forever.

===
A/N: I swear I read this like a million times but I think I still have to edit some errors. LOL Okay, my last update! The story ends here. Bye guys!

MWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA I still have to write the next chapters so I guess I'll see you when I see you? XD Have a great weekend! :)
 
Another shoutout to my destiny's child (destiny3511)! Idk why I did that, though. XD