Taehyung Special

Different
===

Taehyung had been swiveling in his chair for the past 15 minutes. As he twirled round and round, a series of places he wanted to visit came in and out of his mind. “But! There’s too many things to do!” He stopped the chair and propped his elbow on the table as he clutched his head. “What should I do??” He made a mess of his hair as he mumbled some incoherent words. ”What should I do, Taengoo???” He absently turned to the small framed photo of his family. “Yes! That’s right! Taengoo!!! You’re the answer!!!”

After hugging the photo like it was the most precious thing in the world, Taehyung grabbed a few pieces of papers and a pen. He started to scribble some squiggly figures and some unreadable words on it. When he was satisfied with his work, he held it out and stared at it with a huge grin on his face. “Yes, this is it. This is perfect!”

He laid down the paper and started to read his plan out loud. “Okay, so this is me.” He pointed at a badly drawn stick figure of a guy. “I will go on a trip alone.” He then followed the arrow drawn towards what it looked like a coconut tree. “But then there’s Fany.” His left index finger pointed to another badly drawn stick figure, this time a girl. “But I don’t wanna break up with her because that’s sad… And she doesn’t deserve that heartbreak.” He said dramatically as he followed another arrow that would lead to a weird looking supposed-broken heart.

Taehyung straighten up in his chair as he started to get excited with the next part. “Then comes Taengoo.” He clapped his hands in joy as he nodded in approval. “Taengoo will cover up for me while I’m gone.” He nodded again as he pointed at yet another badly drawn stick figure named Taengoo. “Since she’s not seeing anyone for the past two years, I bet she won’t budge about it.” He giggled at the thought of his twin sister. “Then she will sweep Fany’s feet off and they will fall in love.” He squealed at the thought of two of the most important people in his life falling for each other. “Then! Then!” 

The ringing of his receiver interrupted him. With a little disgruntled sound, he pressed the red button to answer the call. “Good morning, Mr. Kim.” A young lady’s voice greeted him.

“Yeah, yeah. What is it? I’m kinda in the middle of something so please make it fast.”

“The documents from the finance department that you asked earlier are ready now.”

“Okay, okay. Send them after lunch. Okay, thank you. Bye, bye.” He ended the call in a hurry and went back to his laid out plan. “Then! Fany would leave me for Taengoo and we will all live happily ever after!” He made a silly fist pump gesture and started to jump in excitement. “Yes, yes! That’s just perfect! Yes! Just like in those dramas!” He grabbed the framed photo again and skipped around his office. 

When the adrenaline had died down, he sprawled on the couch with a deep contented sigh. “Ah, that’s right. If I can’t have Fany to myself then no one can.” He nodded in approval. “But of course Taengoo is an exception.” That huge grin made its way back to his face as he remembered his sister again. “Oh, right! I should tell her this as soon as possible!” He hurriedly got off the couch and back to his chair. He searched online for the earliest flight to the states tomorrow and immediately booked one. “Yehey! This will be fun!” 

===
A/N: Gosh. This is the most nonsensical thing that I've written so far. XD How does Taehyung's logic work? We will never understand........ XD Anyway, this is supposed to be part of the sequel but I thought it's kinda out of place so I just made this as Different's special chapter. XD Will there be more special chapters? Maybeeee~~~ :)