(21)

Different
=== 

Outtake from Chapter 20 DUNDUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN

The day when Tiffany would finally meet her boyfriend’s sister had finally come. And out of pure joy and uncontrollable excitement, she went to Taehyung’s place to surprise the young man. Because why not? So there she was, silently standing in front of the all too familiar dark brown wooden door that would lead her to happiness, or so she thought. She looked around the empty hallway and keyed in the passcode then went in as quiet as she could.

Tiffany took off her shoes and made careful steps to the living room. She placed her bag on the coffee table and was about to go into the kitchen to grab something to drink, when she heard a loud voice. A female loud voice. Thinking it was a burglar or worst, the other girl, she quickened her steps and stopped right beside the slightly ajar door.

“Shut up. I will never miss you.” That was the first thing that Tiffany heard and she couldn’t help but wonder who it was. She took a peek inside but she couldn’t see the person from where she stood. “Can we just stop this? I mean… It’s getting out of hand, Taehyung! I can’t deal with your craziness anymore!” Then that was the second thing that she heard and it was getting more and more confusing for Tiffany. “Oh, you think it’s funny? Why don’t you get your up here and break up with her, huh?! Let’s see if you could still laugh like that!” And by the time she heard that, she felt that eerie chills down her bones again.

Tiffany took a step away from the young man’s bedroom and stared at it for a while. What? Taehyung? But… Then… Then who’s… She absently turned back to the living room and her eyes caught sight of a framed family photo near the TV. She quickly walked across the apartment and took a good look of Taehyung’s family photo. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were standing at the back while two seemingly identical young adults were in front, holding out their respective diplomas. “Oh my god…” Fortunately, Tiffany was able to suppress the urge to gasp and placed back the photo. “He did not…” Everything must have sunk in and Tiffany didn’t know what to think anymore so she quickly grabbed her bag from the table and got out of the apartment, not caring that she closed the front door with a bang.

===